National Conference on Learning Together- Inclusive Schooling
The Brotherhood, Delhi and the Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TISS Mumbai are organizing jointly a National Conference on Learning Together-Inclusive Schooling from 2nd to 4th November 2017 at Heinz Auditorium, YMCA, Jair Singh Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 from 9 am to 5 pm.
The National Conference programme of three days, consists of plenary sessions, presentations of papers, panel discussion, workshop and screening of award winning short films and documentaries of WE CARE Film Festival on disability issues.
You can download the event brochure from here.
- Starts on: Thursday, 02 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: NDMC Convention Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Brotherhood, Delhi and Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, Mumbai
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://brotherhood94.org/index.html
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News