National Conference on Learning Together- Inclusive Schooling
The Brotherhood, Delhi and the Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TISS Mumbai are organizing jointly a National Conference on Learning Together-Inclusive Schooling from 2nd to 4th November 2017 at Heinz Auditorium, YMCA, Jair Singh Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 from 9 am to 5 pm.
The National Conference programme of three days, consists of plenary sessions, presentations of papers, panel discussion, workshop and screening of award winning short films and documentaries of WE CARE Film Festival on disability issues.
You can download the event brochure from here.
- Starts on: Thursday, 02 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: NDMC Convention Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Brotherhood, Delhi and Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, Mumbai
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://brotherhood94.org/index.html
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Accessibility October 16, 2018 Check out these accessible holiday destinations in India
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 Staying fit with a disability is easy, here are some tips
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 High time to bid goodbye to idioms that mock the disabled community
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News