National Conference on Learning Together- Inclusive Schooling
The Brotherhood, Delhi and the Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TISS Mumbai are organizing jointly a National Conference on Learning Together-Inclusive Schooling from 2nd to 4th November 2017 at Heinz Auditorium, YMCA, Jair Singh Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 from 9 am to 5 pm.
The National Conference programme of three days, consists of plenary sessions, presentations of papers, panel discussion, workshop and screening of award winning short films and documentaries of WE CARE Film Festival on disability issues.
You can download the event brochure from here.
- Starts on: Thursday, 02 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: NDMC Convention Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Brotherhood, Delhi and Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, Mumbai
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://brotherhood94.org/index.html