National Conference on Learning Together- Inclusive Schooling
The Brotherhood, Delhi and the Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TISS Mumbai are organizing jointly a National Conference on Learning Together-Inclusive Schooling from 2nd to 4th November 2017 at Heinz Auditorium, YMCA, Jair Singh Road, Connaught Place, New Delhi – 110001 from 9 am to 5 pm.
The National Conference programme of three days, consists of plenary sessions, presentations of papers, panel discussion, workshop and screening of award winning short films and documentaries of WE CARE Film Festival on disability issues.
You can download the event brochure from here.
- Starts on: Thursday, 02 Nov 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 04 Nov 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: NDMC Convention Centre, Connaught Place, New Delhi-110001
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Brotherhood, Delhi and Centre for Disability Studies and Action (CDSA), School of Social Work of TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, Mumbai
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://brotherhood94.org/index.html
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 This Mumbai sports academy for disabled kids brings a spring to the steps & a smile
- Headlines December 15, 2018 India vs Australia - Decision to drop Jadeja criticised
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Why is Speech Therapy important? Some information
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018