Sight-A-Thon 2017 - Walk for the blind
NGO, Saksham, along with the State government is organising a blind fold 2K walk Sight-A-Thon 2017 (Stride for Sight) at the Necklace Roads in Hyderabad on 3 September.
This walk is aimed at creating awareness about eye donations and developing infrastructure to serve the needy people.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- City: Hyderabad
- Location: Necklace Roads
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Saksham
- Organizer Phone: 9701611135
- Organizer Website: http://www.saksham.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 13, 2018 6th India International Deaf film festival 2019
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Chief Minister of Chhattisgarh may be announced today
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some benefits of yoga for children with autism
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018