InterACT: Inclusive Theatre Workshop
One step at a time, is thrilled to announce our first inclusive theater workshop to be held on the 9th of September, 11AM to 1PM at Lahe Lahe.
Inviting people with disabilities (physical, visual and hearing) and those without, who have stories to share and an interest in performing, acting and theatre.
We believe theatre is a wonderful medium to share stories about lives of those with disabilities. Through future performances we want to spread Disability awareness, which would lead to a more Inclusive India.
Do share and spread the word and see you on the 9th!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Lahe Lahe,Kodihalli
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Headlines April 19, 2019 ‘Kalank’ is highest grosser on opening day for 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News