InterACT: Inclusive Theatre Workshop
One step at a time, is thrilled to announce our first inclusive theater workshop to be held on the 9th of September, 11AM to 1PM at Lahe Lahe.
Inviting people with disabilities (physical, visual and hearing) and those without, who have stories to share and an interest in performing, acting and theatre.
We believe theatre is a wonderful medium to share stories about lives of those with disabilities. Through future performances we want to spread Disability awareness, which would lead to a more Inclusive India.
Do share and spread the word and see you on the 9th!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Lahe Lahe,Kodihalli
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Understanding Fibromyalgia
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Mumbaikar Karan Shahh honoured with Bharat Prerna Award 2019
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Doctors call off strike after meeting with Mamata Banerjee
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News