InterACT: Inclusive Theatre Workshop
One step at a time, is thrilled to announce our first inclusive theater workshop to be held on the 9th of September, 11AM to 1PM at Lahe Lahe.
Inviting people with disabilities (physical, visual and hearing) and those without, who have stories to share and an interest in performing, acting and theatre.
We believe theatre is a wonderful medium to share stories about lives of those with disabilities. Through future performances we want to spread Disability awareness, which would lead to a more Inclusive India.
Do share and spread the word and see you on the 9th!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Lahe Lahe,Kodihalli
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 #LovePossible - Newlyweds Shilpa & Danish Mahajan are setting serious couple goals
- Events February 21, 2019 Free Medical Camp
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Army kills 3 JeM terrorists in Pulwama
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019