InterACT: Inclusive Theatre Workshop
One step at a time, is thrilled to announce our first inclusive theater workshop to be held on the 9th of September, 11AM to 1PM at Lahe Lahe.
Inviting people with disabilities (physical, visual and hearing) and those without, who have stories to share and an interest in performing, acting and theatre.
We believe theatre is a wonderful medium to share stories about lives of those with disabilities. Through future performances we want to spread Disability awareness, which would lead to a more Inclusive India.
Do share and spread the word and see you on the 9th!
- Starts on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 09 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Bengaluru
- Location: Lahe Lahe,Kodihalli
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: One Step At A Time
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.onestepatatime.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Check out these reasons to not miss out on Dandiya this Navratri
- Employment October 19, 2018 An informative ‘Career Planning’ session for visually impaired people
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Bollywood celebrity manager accused in #MeToo movement attempts suicide
- Headlines October 22, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer to get married on 15 November
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Events October 22, 2018 Tandav 5.0 Volunteer Meetup #2
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News