Deaf movie review of Annabelle: Creation
A hearing perspective:
Annabelle: Creation is an American supernatural horror thriller film, a prequel to 2014's Annabelle and the fourth part in The Conjuring series.
The film is directed by David F Sandberg and written by Gary Dauberman. It features Stephanie Sigman (as Sister Charlotte), Talitha Bateman (as Janice / Annabelle Higgins), Anthony LaPaglia (as Samuel Mullins), and Miranda Otto (as Esther Mullins).
Annabelle: Creation is the story of the origin of the possessed Annabelle doll.
Many years ago, dollmaker Samuel Mullins and his wife Esther mourn for the sad death of their seven-year-old daughter Annabelle (Bee), who died in a car accident.
Years later, Samuel and Esther welcome a nun and many girls from a closed orphan home into their home and soon become the target of the possessed doll, Annabelle.
The film shows how Satan, the evil deceives humans. It makes a technically strong prequel to the existing story line. The first half of the movie was better than the second half.
The sound effects and horror elements in some scenes are scary enough for the weak-hearted people.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
Overall, Annabelle: Creation is a good one-time watch for horror movie lovers.
Watch in Sign Language
- Understanding Rett Syndrome
February 17, 2019
- Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
February 17, 2019
- #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
February 16, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Headlines February 15, 2019 40 soldiers killed in J&K attack
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
- Accessibility February 12, 2019 Munambam Beach in Kerala all set to become disabled-friendly
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Barbie goes inclusive, launches line of dolls with disabilities
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Citizen activism pays off, gurdwara in East Delhi takes steps to make worship accessible for all
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Get-hooked February 11, 2019 Valentine’s Day plans - NewzHook readers share some ideas
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019