Deaf movie review of Annabelle: Creation
September 9, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Annabelle: Creation is an American supernatural horror thriller film, a prequel to 2014's Annabelle and the fourth part in The Conjuring series.
The film is directed by David F Sandberg and written by Gary Dauberman. It features Stephanie Sigman (as Sister Charlotte), Talitha Bateman (as Janice / Annabelle Higgins), Anthony LaPaglia (as Samuel Mullins), and Miranda Otto (as Esther Mullins).
Annabelle: Creation is the story of the origin of the possessed Annabelle doll.
Many years ago, dollmaker Samuel Mullins and his wife Esther mourn for the sad death of their seven-year-old daughter Annabelle (Bee), who died in a car accident.
Years later, Samuel and Esther welcome a nun and many girls from a closed orphan home into their home and soon become the target of the possessed doll, Annabelle.
The film shows how Satan, the evil deceives humans. It makes a technically strong prequel to the existing story line. The first half of the movie was better than the second half.
The sound effects and horror elements in some scenes are scary enough for the weak-hearted people.
The film has English subtitles which makes it easier for the deaf audiences to understand the movie.
Overall, Annabelle: Creation is a good one-time watch for horror movie lovers.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events June 11, 2019 Maximising Progress in Autism
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Kerala cops, Interpol join hands to fight child abuse
- Events June 13, 2019 Decoding Dementia
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines June 13, 2019 PM's 'Mann Ki Baat' resumes on 30 June
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News