Woman without hands and legs is a bodybuilder
September 2, 2017
Vanessa Calafiore is a 28-year old woman from Melbourne, Australia and was born without hands and feet.
Vanessa is currently preparing to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding contest and spends a lot of time at the gym.
She is confident of giving a tough competition to the able bodied participants at the contest.
However, she still needs funds for getting prosthetic legs for herself to take part in the competition.
Since the prosthetic legs are very expensive, Vanessa has started a fundraising drive to get enough money to get the legs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Never give up, live life to the fullest”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
- Accessibility August 16, 2019 Independence Day honours for Infinity Park, Chennai's largest inclusive park for kids
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Pakistan to seek help of world court on J&K
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Events August 21, 2019 Workshop on Nayi Disha Resource Library
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News