Woman without hands and legs is a bodybuilder
Vanessa Calafiore is a 28-year old woman from Melbourne, Australia and was born without hands and feet.
Vanessa is currently preparing to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding contest and spends a lot of time at the gym.
She is confident of giving a tough competition to the able bodied participants at the contest.
However, she still needs funds for getting prosthetic legs for herself to take part in the competition.
Since the prosthetic legs are very expensive, Vanessa has started a fundraising drive to get enough money to get the legs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 18, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News