Woman without hands and legs is a bodybuilder
September 2, 2017
Vanessa Calafiore is a 28-year old woman from Melbourne, Australia and was born without hands and feet.
Vanessa is currently preparing to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding contest and spends a lot of time at the gym.
She is confident of giving a tough competition to the able bodied participants at the contest.
However, she still needs funds for getting prosthetic legs for herself to take part in the competition.
Since the prosthetic legs are very expensive, Vanessa has started a fundraising drive to get enough money to get the legs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Bengal doctors' protest spreads to other cities
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News