Woman without hands and legs is a bodybuilder
September 2, 2017
Vanessa Calafiore is a 28-year old woman from Melbourne, Australia and was born without hands and feet.
Vanessa is currently preparing to compete in an upcoming bodybuilding contest and spends a lot of time at the gym.
She is confident of giving a tough competition to the able bodied participants at the contest.
However, she still needs funds for getting prosthetic legs for herself to take part in the competition.
Since the prosthetic legs are very expensive, Vanessa has started a fundraising drive to get enough money to get the legs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News