New accessibility and disability answer desk set up by Google
October 4, 2017
Google Groups has set up a new accessibility and disability answer desk at Google.
The service aims to help people with disabilities make full use of the various Google products and services, like Google Docs, Android, Hangouts, Gmail, and the various other platforms.
The service has been announced by the Eyes Free Google Groups, which has developed features like Talk Back. It has been the primary resource base for blind and visually impaired people.
The dedicated disability support team can be reached at email@example.com. The team will be available Monday to Friday to answer questions about accessibility features within Google products, general accessibility and assistive technology questions.
The Google team is also looking for help and feedback from users.
Watch in Sign Language
- Dehradun pool forced to grant equal access to disabled adults after official intervention
June 27, 2019
- Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
June 26, 2019
- Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
June 26, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 20, 2019 Karnataka's popular Mitti Cafe chain, manned entirely by disabled staff, set to expand to other cities
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 New study highlights importance of educating & training for children with autism
- Headlines June 26, 2019 11 arrested in Jharkhand lynching case
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
- Events June 20, 2019 Certificate course in Assistive Technology Solutions
- Employment June 27, 2019 Diya Innovations opens doors of opportunities for adults with disabilities
- Get-hooked June 23, 2019 Best friends Mary Vincy & Mary Jiya shares their success mantras
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News