New accessibility and disability answer desk set up by Google
Google Groups has set up a new accessibility and disability answer desk at Google.
The service aims to help people with disabilities make full use of the various Google products and services, like Google Docs, Android, Hangouts, Gmail, and the various other platforms.
The service has been announced by the Eyes Free Google Groups, which has developed features like Talk Back. It has been the primary resource base for blind and visually impaired people.
The dedicated disability support team can be reached at email@example.com. The team will be available Monday to Friday to answer questions about accessibility features within Google products, general accessibility and assistive technology questions.
The Google team is also looking for help and feedback from users.
Watch in Sign Language
- Fact check by disability advocacy group on voting day in Rajasthan throws up gaps in accessible election promises
December 10, 2018
- Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
December 9, 2018
- Bengaluru’s Namma Pride gets a thumbs up for its accessibility features
December 9, 2018
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology December 5, 2018 Assistive technology makes life simpler for children with learning disabilities
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Accessibility December 4, 2018 Big Bazaar leads the way with a Quiet Hour for shoppers on the autism spectrum, a World Disability Day special
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Headlines December 6, 2018 Vijay Mallya offers to pay 100% loans back to the banks
- Employment December 6, 2018 Aarambh brings opportunities to disabled women, to train & to work
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Headlines December 6, 2018 India vs Australia announce teams for Adelaide Test
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility December 4, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News