New accessibility and disability answer desk set up by Google
October 4, 2017
Google Groups has set up a new accessibility and disability answer desk at Google.
The service aims to help people with disabilities make full use of the various Google products and services, like Google Docs, Android, Hangouts, Gmail, and the various other platforms.
The service has been announced by the Eyes Free Google Groups, which has developed features like Talk Back. It has been the primary resource base for blind and visually impaired people.
The dedicated disability support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will be available Monday to Friday to answer questions about accessibility features within Google products, general accessibility and assistive technology questions.
The Google team is also looking for help and feedback from users.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 18, 2019 Platforms at Coimbatore railway station will now get lifts
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 "Court order should set a model for others with mental disabilities", says Bengal MBBS aspirant Tathagata Ghosh
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News