New accessibility and disability answer desk set up by Google
Google Groups has set up a new accessibility and disability answer desk at Google.
The service aims to help people with disabilities make full use of the various Google products and services, like Google Docs, Android, Hangouts, Gmail, and the various other platforms.
The service has been announced by the Eyes Free Google Groups, which has developed features like Talk Back. It has been the primary resource base for blind and visually impaired people.
The dedicated disability support team can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org. The team will be available Monday to Friday to answer questions about accessibility features within Google products, general accessibility and assistive technology questions.
The Google team is also looking for help and feedback from users.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 14, 2019 IndiGo cancels 30 flights, more to follow
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Events February 14, 2019 Ghazal Nite
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Accessibility February 12, 2019
Accessibility February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News