5th India Deaf Expo 2017 Kolkata
Welcome to 5th India Deaf Expo 2017.
We had this first similar conference at Coimbatore in 2007, the second at New Delhi in 2010, the third at Mumbai in 2012, the fourth at Coimbatore in 2015, and the 5th conference will be held in Kolkata.
"With Proper Quality Education, Provision of Devices and Support from Community, the Deaf can excel in all fields" is always the main motto of this Conference. Based on this slogan, the goal of this conference is to promote the public awareness about the Deaf, its rich Culture, Sign Language development and to achieve National support for the Deaf giving them several opportunities to improve their life.
There will be Sessions, Exhibitions, Entertainment (such as Drama, Dances, Games, Movies), Best Deaf Awards, and Miss Deaf India Pageant, all organized by the hard-working Deaf committee members in the team.
We strongly encourage you all to attend the Conference to socialize and share your knowledge with all of us. See you at the Conference.
- Starts on: Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 14 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: 41-B, Sadananda Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: DEAF LEADERS FOUNDATION
- Organizer Phone: +919748231607 , +919
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.iidff.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events July 11, 2019 Ask Me Anything
- Employment July 12, 2019 These disabled women are making prosthetic aids that are enabling mobility for others
- Get-hooked July 14, 2019 An instinctive, nurturing approach enables this music teacher to unearth talents in disabled students
- Get-hooked July 15, 2019 Sibaji Panda is bringing Indian sign language to the forefront
- Events July 18, 2019 Inclusive Art : Shifting From Neurotypical Frameworks
- Headlines July 11, 2019 Karnataka political drama unfolds outside Mumbai hotel
- Events July 16, 2019 Screening of MetaMorphosis
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News