5th India Deaf Expo 2017 Kolkata
Welcome to 5th India Deaf Expo 2017.
We had this first similar conference at Coimbatore in 2007, the second at New Delhi in 2010, the third at Mumbai in 2012, the fourth at Coimbatore in 2015, and the 5th conference will be held in Kolkata.
"With Proper Quality Education, Provision of Devices and Support from Community, the Deaf can excel in all fields” is always the main motto of this Conference. Based on this slogan, the goal of this conference is to promote the public awareness about the Deaf, its rich Culture, Sign Language development and to achieve National support for the Deaf giving them several opportunities to improve their life.
There will be Sessions, Exhibitions, Entertainment (such as Drama, Dances, Games, Movies), Best Deaf Awards, and Miss Deaf India Pageant, all organized by the hard-working Deaf committee members in the team.
We strongly encourage you all to attend the Conference to socialize and share your knowledge with all of us. See you at the Conference.
- Starts on: Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 14 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: 41-B, Sadananda Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: DEAF LEADERS FOUNDATION
- Organizer Phone: +919748231607 , +919
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.iidff.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Infosys Foundation announces Rs 10 lakh to families of martyrs of Pulwama attack
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019