5th India Deaf Expo 2017 Kolkata
Welcome to 5th India Deaf Expo 2017.
We had this first similar conference at Coimbatore in 2007, the second at New Delhi in 2010, the third at Mumbai in 2012, the fourth at Coimbatore in 2015, and the 5th conference will be held in Kolkata.
"With Proper Quality Education, Provision of Devices and Support from Community, the Deaf can excel in all fields” is always the main motto of this Conference. Based on this slogan, the goal of this conference is to promote the public awareness about the Deaf, its rich Culture, Sign Language development and to achieve National support for the Deaf giving them several opportunities to improve their life.
There will be Sessions, Exhibitions, Entertainment (such as Drama, Dances, Games, Movies), Best Deaf Awards, and Miss Deaf India Pageant, all organized by the hard-working Deaf committee members in the team.
We strongly encourage you all to attend the Conference to socialize and share your knowledge with all of us. See you at the Conference.
- Starts on: Monday, 11 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 14 Dec 2017 at 09:00 PM
- City: Kolkata
- Location: 41-B, Sadananda Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: DEAF LEADERS FOUNDATION
- Organizer Phone: +919748231607 , +919
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.iidff.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Wedding preparations of Mukesh Ambani's daughter begin
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 5, 2018 Fun, meaningful ways that World Disability Day was celebrated across India
- Headlines December 11, 2018 Farmer sells 2,000-kg onion for 6/-, sends money to top politician
- Headlines December 4, 2018 Congress backs Punjab Chief Minister Amarinder Singh over Sidhu
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News