Imaging Inclusion – Photography and Short film Contest for Persons with Disabilities
A National online photography and short film contest capturing the aspirations and positivity of persons with disabilities.
Theme : A barrier Free World for All
Eligibility : Persons with Disabilities and Students above 18 years
Last Date for Entry : 10th September 2017
Entrants can submit upto 10 photographs and 01 short film.
The winning images & short films along with 50 best entries will be displayed at exhibitions to be held at Bengaluru and New Delhi between 10th - 31st October 2017. CBM is celebrating its 50 years in India. To recommit ourselves in creating an inclusive society and continuing the work towards improving lives of persons with disabilities, a number of public awareness engagements are being held to mark the milestone.
As part of this celebration, CBM is organising a national photography and video competition held across the country for creating a stream of some of the most compelling images around the broader theme of inclusion and empowerment.
The images that speak a thousand words, will grab in a moment essence of equal and inclusive society it could challenge the stereotypes that currently occupy popular perceptions or create new imagination.
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Sep 2017 at 11:55 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Online
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: CBM India Trust
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.cbmindia.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Events April 18, 2019 EasterFest
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News