Imaging Inclusion – Photography and Short film Contest for Persons with Disabilities
A National online photography and short film contest capturing the aspirations and positivity of persons with disabilities.
Theme : A barrier Free World for All
Eligibility : Persons with Disabilities and Students above 18 years
Last Date for Entry : 10th September 2017
Entrants can submit upto 10 photographs and 01 short film.
The winning images & short films along with 50 best entries will be displayed at exhibitions to be held at Bengaluru and New Delhi between 10th – 31st October 2017. CBM is celebrating its 50 years in India. To recommit ourselves in creating an inclusive society and continuing the work towards improving lives of persons with disabilities, a number of public awareness engagements are being held to mark the milestone.
As part of this celebration, CBM is organising a national photography and video competition held across the country for creating a stream of some of the most compelling images around the broader theme of inclusion and empowerment.
The images that speak a thousand words, will grab in a moment essence of equal and inclusive society it could challenge the stereotypes that currently occupy popular perceptions or create new imagination.
- Starts on: Thursday, 31 Aug 2017 at 12:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Sep 2017 at 11:55 PM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: Online
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: CBM India Trust
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.cbmindia.org.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
- Education December 18, 2018 Disabled students in West Bengal cheer move to reserve 5% seats in higher education
- Headlines December 15, 2018 Badminton players Saina Nehwal and Parupalli Kashyap are married
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Headlines December 16, 2018 Three terrorists & seven civilians killed at encounter in Jammu & Kashmir
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Events December 17, 2018 Workshop on Concessions and Benefits for Children with Hearing Loss
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018