Telangana youth creates unique gadget for deaf people
November 9, 2017
Srinivas is a young man from Karimnagar in Telangana and has graduate qualification. He is currently in news for some amazing inventions that he has been doing.
He has created a device that will allow deaf people to hear through teeth. This gadget can be used by people who are deaf from the time of their birth and those who have no eardrum as well.
The gadget works through the teeth and not ears, like in case of hearing aids. Srinivas's invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
Even those who are deaf and mute can hear with the help of his gadget.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
April 18, 2019
- Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
April 15, 2019
- Developmental disorders can now be diagnosed from home, thanks to this app developed by AIIMS
April 11, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 People with disabilities must consider issues not propaganda - Dr B S Patil & Monika S Kshatriya
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 12, 2019 Strong links between diet & signs of autism, say experts
- Technology April 15, 2019 Low cost foot orthosis among the promising innovations on display at IIT-Bombay's annual device expo
- Accessibility April 13, 2019 Calcutta High Court rules in favour of medical student with mental disorder who was denied admission
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News