Telangana youth creates unique gadget for deaf people
November 9, 2017
Srinivas is a young man from Karimnagar in Telangana and has graduate qualification. He is currently in news for some amazing inventions that he has been doing.
He has created a device that will allow deaf people to hear through teeth. This gadget can be used by people who are deaf from the time of their birth and those who have no eardrum as well.
The gadget works through the teeth and not ears, like in case of hearing aids. Srinivas's invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
Even those who are deaf and mute can hear with the help of his gadget.
Watch in Sign Language
- #TechThursdays - Sensor-based device Saarthi is enabling blind people to move about independently
June 27, 2019
- New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
June 24, 2019
- #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
June 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 21, 2019 These school kids show all the potential of making it big in the world of art
- Headlines June 22, 2019 Narendra Modi celebrates yoga day at Ranchi
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Headlines June 23, 2019 ‘Kabir Singh’ becomes fourth-highest opener of 2019
- Get-hooked June 22, 2019 Growing number of fake disability certification rackets highlight need for stricter checks & action
- Education June 24, 2019 Inclusive Education - Challenges and Barriers - Guest column by Rukmini Krishnaswamy
- Parasports June 27, 2019 Bengaluru to play host to national blind football tournament
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Imran Khan trolled after he quotes Tagore as Gibran
- Headlines June 26, 2019 Felt suicidal after India loss, says Pakistan cricket coach
- Events June 20, 2019 Anxiety Disorders & Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News