Telangana youth creates unique gadget for deaf people
Srinivas is a young man from Karimnagar in Telangana and has graduate qualification. He is currently in news for some amazing inventions that he has been doing.
He has created a device that will allow deaf people to hear through teeth. This gadget can be used by people who are deaf from the time of their birth and those who have no eardrum as well.
The gadget works through the teeth and not ears, like in case of hearing aids. Srinivas’s invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
Even those who are deaf and mute can hear with the help of his gadget.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Some useful Information about Angelman Syndrome
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Army jawan arrested in connection with Bulandshahr cop murder
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Education December 14, 2018 Sol's Arc is making the world a better place for children with disabilities
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News