Telangana youth creates unique gadget for deaf people
Srinivas is a young man from Karimnagar in Telangana and has graduate qualification. He is currently in news for some amazing inventions that he has been doing.
He has created a device that will allow deaf people to hear through teeth. This gadget can be used by people who are deaf from the time of their birth and those who have no eardrum as well.
The gadget works through the teeth and not ears, like in case of hearing aids. Srinivas’s invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
Even those who are deaf and mute can hear with the help of his gadget.
Watch in Sign Language
- Updated version of Avaz app has plenty to offer, enables access to wider audience
February 21, 2019
- Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
February 17, 2019
- Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
February 14, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Headlines February 17, 2019 India-Australia series - Karthik dropped
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Get-hooked February 21, 2019 ‘Punarjani’ gives new lease of life to disabled flood victims in Kerala
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Events February 21, 2019 Kalakaar 2.0
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News