Telangana youth creates unique gadget for deaf people
Srinivas is a young man from Karimnagar in Telangana and has graduate qualification. He is currently in news for some amazing inventions that he has been doing.
He has created a device that will allow deaf people to hear through teeth. This gadget can be used by people who are deaf from the time of their birth and those who have no eardrum as well.
The gadget works through the teeth and not ears, like in case of hearing aids. Srinivas’s invention converts sound waves into vibrations that reach the brain through the teeth.
Even those who are deaf and mute can hear with the help of his gadget.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 This special school in Madurai focuses on various therapies for disabled children
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Sarbojonin in name only, not in practice - Guest column by Arita Acharjee & Annesha Dasgupta
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
- Parasports October 16, 2018 Aiming for gold in 2020 Paralympics, Asian Para Games gold medalist Ekta Bhyan tells Newz Hook
- Headlines October 18, 2018 #MeToo impact: Union Minister M J Akbar resigns over complaints of sexual harassment
- Get-hooked October 14, 2018 Visually impaired girls perfomed garba on song written by Prime Minister Narendra Modi
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News