6 easy ways to get whiter teeth!
Yellow teeth are not attractive and can make your smile look bad. Yellow teeth can also affect the confidence level of a person particularly at special times like a job interview or a date. Here are a few things that can help you get white and shiny teeth, when done regularly.
- Brush your teeth after eating or drinking something whenever you can.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes, drinking too much tea, coffee or soda as they out stains on teeth.
- Use half water and half hydrogen peroxide mix and move it around in your mouth for about one minute and then spit out.
- Coconut oil pulling can also work as a natural teeth whitener. Put a spoonful of coconut oil in your mouth and swish it between your teeth for five to 20 minutes, or add a few drops to your toothbrush and brush it on.
- Take Apple cider vinegar and rub with your finger on your teeth for about one minute then rinse your mouth.
- Lemon or Orange Peels can also be rubbed on the teeth and mouth rinsed afterwards.