Tips to get healthy and better looking nails
Clean and well groomed hands look attractive and neat. Regular nail care results in healthy nails that you can be proud of. These tips can help get healthy and better looking nails.
- Eating a vitamin rich diet is must for healthy nail growth. Vitamin B gives strength to the nails.
- Use nail color, it does not harm your healthy nails. Infact, it can protect nails from rough surroundings.
- Wear gloves for better nail care when working with your hands such as when gardening or cleaning.
- Cuticle is the skin between finger and nail. Keep it moisturized.
- Keep the nails shorter as longer nails are not in fashion these days.
- Use a nail brush to clean the nails daily to avoid bacteria and infections.