2020 Paralympics expected to create social inclusion in Japan
Tokyo is getting ready to host the Olympics and Paralympic Games in 2020.
The Tokyo Organising Committee of the Olympics and Paralympic Games organized an event titled “3 Years to Go to the Paralympic Games Tokyo 2020” recently.
The aim of the event was to highlight the commitment of Tokyo 2020 Games towards social inclusion.
It is expected that Tokyo 2020 Games will provide a stage to all athletes to deliver their best performance in their respective sports.
A report from the International Paralympic Committee showed that Rio 2016 Paralympics changed the society in Brazil and made it more inclusive.
It is hoped that 2020 Paralympics will have a similar positive impact on the society in Japan.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 9, 2018 Stay healthy & fit in a wheelchair. Here's how
- Headlines December 13, 2018 Congress to form government in MP with Mayawati’s support
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Praangan is meeting educational needs of children with disorders
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Deaf candidate Sudeep Shukla impresses in polls, shows the way to disabled political aspirants
- Events December 11, 2018 Forging the Assistive Technology value chain
- Accessibility December 9, 2018 Disability rights leader Satendra Singh challenges move to close probe into harassment faced during train travel
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Isha Ambani & Anand Piramal ties the knot at Ambani’s residence in Mumbai
- Headlines December 11, 2018 India celebrates first Test win in Australia in 10 years
- Headlines December 13, 2018 India vs Australia - Prithvi Shaw will miss second Test
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News