Singer, graphic designer & motivational speaker with 90% disability
October 15, 2017
Sai Kaustuv Dasgupta has the 'brittle bone disease' which is Osteogenesis Imperfecta. The disease has made his bones very soft and easily breakable, causing more than 50 fractures in his body so far.
Due to carelessness of a bone doctor he is now wheelchair dependent but that has not stopped him from following his heart.
He is a singer and has received training in Hindustani vocal music.
With only two fingers working on his left hand, Dasgupta trained himself to become a graphic designer.
He also completed a diploma course in computers.
He is now motivating other people to not give up due to disability and live life to the fullest.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 21, 2019 Finance Minister to present budget on 5 July
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Events June 26, 2019 Talk Tools Workshop
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Dhoni must keep playing, says ex Aussie cricketer
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Chennai hit by worst water crisis
- Education June 21, 2019 American College in Madurai introduces disability studies in syllabus
- Headlines June 20, 2019 Panel to review ‘One Nation, One Election’ plan
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Pakistan gets warning to curb terrorism by October
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News