Singer, graphic designer & motivational speaker with 90% disability
October 15, 2017
Sai Kaustuv Dasgupta has the 'brittle bone disease' which is Osteogenesis Imperfecta. The disease has made his bones very soft and easily breakable, causing more than 50 fractures in his body so far.
Due to carelessness of a bone doctor he is now wheelchair dependent but that has not stopped him from following his heart.
He is a singer and has received training in Hindustani vocal music.
With only two fingers working on his left hand, Dasgupta trained himself to become a graphic designer.
He also completed a diploma course in computers.
He is now motivating other people to not give up due to disability and live life to the fullest.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Pandya, Rahul fined for sexist comments on TV show
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Inclusive Bowling event in Pune is the perfect weekend treat
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Consider loss of internal organs as disability, orders Madras High Court
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News