Workshop on Legal Issues Related to Children With Special Educational Need - SEN
PRAANGAN , the centre for children with Special Educational Needs(SEN) is organizing a free workshop on Legal Issues related to SEN children.
The workshop will address legal queries surrounding protection of the interests with special needs. It will cover how parents can provide for the financial welfare of their children, well beyond the lifetime of the parents, by using wills, trusts and other instruments of succession and thereby discuss the various substantive & legal aspects of creating wills and trusts, in specific - to facilitate smooth inter-generational transfer of assets from parents to children.
They shall also shed light on various national schemes available for the welfare of persons with autism.
Honourable Police Commissioner Vadodara ,Mr Manoj Shashidhar has consented to be the chief guest for the occasion.
The speakers: Ms Shabnam Shaikh, Principal Associate & Ms Virja Dange,Associate. Khaitan &Co.,Mumbai, (One of India's largest & Oldest Law Firm)
The workshop is FREE but Registration is compulsory. Email or whatsapp the below details for Registration:
- Number of persons attending
- Contact number
- Coming from
- Parent or Professional
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 01:30 PM
- City: Vadodara,Gujarat
- Location: GMERS, Gotri Medical College, Gotri road.
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: PRAANGAN
- Organizer Phone: +91 9974383920
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.praangan.com
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Headlines April 12, 2019 IPL 2019- CSK beats RR
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News