Workshop on Legal Issues Related to Children With Special Educational Need - SEN
PRAANGAN , the centre for children with Special Educational Needs(SEN) is organizing a free workshop on Legal Issues related to SEN children.
The workshop will address legal queries surrounding protection of the interests with special needs. It will cover how parents can provide for the financial welfare of their children, well beyond the lifetime of the parents, by using wills, trusts and other instruments of succession and thereby discuss the various substantive & legal aspects of creating wills and trusts, in specific - to facilitate smooth inter-generational transfer of assets from parents to children.
They shall also shed light on various national schemes available for the welfare of persons with autism.
Honourable Police Commissioner Vadodara ,Mr Manoj Shashidhar has consented to be the chief guest for the occasion.
The speakers: Ms Shabnam Shaikh, Principal Associate & Ms Virja Dange,Associate. Khaitan &Co.,Mumbai, (One of India's largest & Oldest Law Firm)
The workshop is FREE but Registration is compulsory. Email or whatsapp the below details for Registration:
- Number of persons attending
- Contact number
- Coming from
- Parent or Professional
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 01:30 PM
- City: Vadodara,Gujarat
- Location: GMERS, Gotri Medical College, Gotri road.
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: PRAANGAN
- Organizer Phone: +91 9974383920
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.praangan.com