Independent Travel Workshop for Parents of Individuals with Special Needs
Is disability a travel barrier?
We say NO!
Sol's ARC presents Independent Travel workshop for parents of individuals with special needs!
Call now to register! 022-26350834 or 9867219041
Limited Seating is Available!!
SolsARC #IndependentTravel #SpecialNeeds
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: A-4, Peninsula Park, Oshiwara, Andheri West
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Sol's ARC
- Organizer Phone: 022-26350834/9867219
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://solsarc.ngo/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Parasports February 13, 2019 Para sports champs Neeraj & Sajesh make history, climb Karnataka’s 3rd highest peak
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Kashmir attack - Pakistan under pressure to end support to terror groups
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019