Independent Travel Workshop for Parents of Individuals with Special Needs
Is disability a travel barrier?
We say NO!
Sol's ARC presents Independent Travel workshop for parents of individuals with special needs!
Call now to register! 022-26350834 or 9867219041
Limited Seating is Available!!
SolsARC #IndependentTravel #SpecialNeeds
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: A-4, Peninsula Park, Oshiwara, Andheri West
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Sol's ARC
- Organizer Phone: 022-26350834/9867219
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://solsarc.ngo/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 Tips to manage learning disabilities in adults
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Jallianwalah Bagh massacre, people pay tribute
- Get-hooked April 13, 2019 #AutismPower - Varun Sawant juggles multiple talents with great style
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News