Independent Travel Workshop for Parents of Individuals with Special Needs
Is disability a travel barrier?
We say NO!
Sol's ARC presents Independent Travel workshop for parents of individuals with special needs!
Call now to register! 022-26350834 or 9867219041
Limited Seating is Available!!
SolsARC #IndependentTravel #SpecialNeeds
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 09:30 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 01:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: A-4, Peninsula Park, Oshiwara, Andheri West
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Sol's ARC
- Organizer Phone: 022-26350834/9867219
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://solsarc.ngo/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events June 17, 2019 Miss & Mister Deaf Stars 2019
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Get-hooked June 12, 2019 Providing service with care & compassion is the mantra for Walktors At Home
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Events June 13, 2019 Read for Mental Health
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News