Open House Workshop for Dementia Care Givers
A half day workshop for caregivers of people with dementia to provide a basic grounding in the key aspects of person-centred care and support.
The workshop is an introduction to dementia, providing a basic grounding in the key aspects of person-centred care and support. It will equip caregivers with the skills and knowledge to adopt a person-centred approach, ensuring that the need of elderly. Participants will explore how a person may be affected by dementia and will challenge some preconceived ideas about dementia care, putting participants in the shoes of a person with dementia and asking them to take a fresh look at what they do. This course is recommended for anyone who is responsible for the direct care and support of people living with dementia.
Ideal for :
Family /Friends/Carer of People with Dementia.
Seats available :15
Fees: 400 Rs
Refreshments on the house!
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Monet House
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Epoch Elder Care
- Organizer Phone: 091676 13665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.epocheldercare.com/assistedliving/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Dating a person with autism? Here are some things to keep in mind
- Parasports October 17, 2018 Deepak Malik's century gives India lead against Sri Lanka in Blind Cricket Twenty20 series
- Get-hooked October 20, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Leprosy Cured persons
- Events October 21, 2018 Diwali Mela 2018
- Accessibility October 21, 2018 Wheelchair taxi service Ezy Mov is set to go places
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Animal lovers protest against decision to shoot down tigress Avni
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News