Open House Workshop for Dementia Care Givers
A half day workshop for caregivers of people with dementia to provide a basic grounding in the key aspects of person-centred care and support.
The workshop is an introduction to dementia, providing a basic grounding in the key aspects of person-centred care and support. It will equip caregivers with the skills and knowledge to adopt a person-centred approach, ensuring that the need of elderly. Participants will explore how a person may be affected by dementia and will challenge some preconceived ideas about dementia care, putting participants in the shoes of a person with dementia and asking them to take a fresh look at what they do. This course is recommended for anyone who is responsible for the direct care and support of people living with dementia.
Ideal for :
Family /Friends/Carer of People with Dementia.
Seats available :15
Fees: 400 Rs
Refreshments on the house!
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: Pune
- Location: Monet House
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Epoch Elder Care
- Organizer Phone: 091676 13665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.epocheldercare.com/assistedliving/