NIRANTAR - Dementia and Management of Dementia
NIRANTAR - A space for lifelong learning. A Centre for Lifelong Learning
Invites you to a workshop on Dementia and Management of Dementia by Ms. AMRITA PATIL PIMPALE
Whether you have been diagnosed with Alzheimer’s, are caring for someone who has, or want to be better informed about the impact of Alzheimer’s in your community, this workshop will have the answers you need.
Dementia, a progressive memory loss. Mainly affects people over the age of 65 ,and the likelihood increases with age. ‘Alzheimer’s' is most common type of dementia.
Structure of the Session:-
Using interactive and engaging exercises this workshop will offer an insight into the everyday experience of dementia, exploring signs, symptoms and the potential impact of the disease.
Registration Date : 6th September 2017 to 27th September 2017
Fee waived for faculty and current students of TISS [Masters, Doctoral, Diploma, Certificate students]
Fees for Participants : Rs. 354/- (Including 18% GST)
- Starts on: Thursday, 28 Sep 2017 at 02:30 PM
- Ends on: Thursday, 28 Sep 2017 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Room no NC 1, New Campus,TISS
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: TATA INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Organizer Phone: 022 25525682
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.tiss.edu/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 17, 2018 Indian skipper Virat Kohli strikes 25th test hundred against Australia in style
- Headlines December 18, 2018 New Madhya Pradesh CM waives off farmers' loan after taking charge
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Headlines December 14, 2018 Kamal Nath will be Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Society attitudes are a big threat for development of children with disabilities
- Events December 17, 2018 AADI Winter festival 2018!
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018