Decoding Dementia - Two Day Workshop
Aastha Foundation, Aurangabad was established with a mission to make a positive difference in various areas of our Society. The Foundation is organising a two day workshop in Person centered dementia care.
The training program will be conducted by Amrita Patil Pimpale from Echoing Healthy Ageing - EHA. The trainer is a certified trainer of person centered dementia care. Aastha plans to involve familya caregivers, caregivers, geriatrics and Aastha volunteers as participants. 30 participants will be admitted to the training program.
Certificate of participation will be awarded.
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Aurangabad
- Location: KPOND Hospital
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aastha Foundation Aurangabad
- Organizer Phone: 9960623993/932520289
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.aasthafoundationaurangabad.org/index.php/en/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Here is how caregivers can avoid being burned out
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Annual Rendezvous event of Headway Foundation is an occasion to honour disabled achievers
- Get-hooked February 19, 2019 Know how Serotonin affects your mental health
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Events February 17, 2019 Mumbai Memory Cafe- Session 3
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News