Decoding Dementia - Two Day Workshop
Aastha Foundation, Aurangabad was established with a mission to make a positive difference in various areas of our Society. The Foundation is organising a two day workshop in Person centered dementia care.
The training program will be conducted by Amrita Patil Pimpale from Echoing Healthy Ageing - EHA. The trainer is a certified trainer of person centered dementia care. Aastha plans to involve familya caregivers, caregivers, geriatrics and Aastha volunteers as participants. 30 participants will be admitted to the training program.
Certificate of participation will be awarded.
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Aurangabad
- Location: KPOND Hospital
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aastha Foundation Aurangabad
- Organizer Phone: 9960623993/932520289
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aasthafoundationaurangabad.org/index.php/en/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 16, 2018 Empowerment of disabled women was the focus of cross disability workshops in Kerala
- Events December 17, 2018 Hindi play to raise funds for Disabled Children
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Get-hooked December 19, 2018 Gluten free diet for children with autism. Some information
- Parasports December 17, 2018 Nothing stops this blind cricketer from batting for inclusion into IPL
- Headlines December 16, 2018 13 miners in Meghalaya feared dead, search operations on
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Diabetes-related eye diseases is the leading cause of blindness in India, says study
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News