Decoding Dementia - Two Day Workshop
Aastha Foundation, Aurangabad was established with a mission to make a positive difference in various areas of our Society. The Foundation is organising a two day workshop in Person centered dementia care.
The training program will be conducted by Amrita Patil Pimpale from Echoing Healthy Ageing - EHA. The trainer is a certified trainer of person centered dementia care. Aastha plans to involve familya caregivers, caregivers, geriatrics and Aastha volunteers as participants. 30 participants will be admitted to the training program.
Certificate of participation will be awarded.
- Starts on: Saturday, 23 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Aurangabad
- Location: KPOND Hospital
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Aastha Foundation Aurangabad
- Organizer Phone: 9960623993/932520289
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.aasthafoundationaurangabad.org/index.php/en/