Rhythm / Launch of I'm Special Calendar 2018
Swarga Foundation cordially invites you to our 3rd Annual Calendar Launch to be mesmerized by classic Bollywood melodies and be inspired by twelve highly accomplished differently-abled athletes from across India.
Be at Hotel Aloft, Kamaraj Road, Uppilipalayam, Coimbatore on September 16, 2017, 5.30pm onwards to attend this musical fundraiser and support us.
The proceeds from the fundraiser and Calendar sales shall be utilized to set up a Physiotherapy Centre for those affected with neuro-muscular disorders and other ongoing projects.
Donor passes are available at Yaminee/Gini & Jony, Brookefields Mall, Coimbatore.
- Starts on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 05:30 PM
- Ends on: Saturday, 16 Sep 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: Coimbatore
- Location: at Aloft, Kamaraj Road, Uppilipalayam
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Swarga Foundation
- Organizer Phone: 9843249854/ 73977004
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.swargafoundation.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports November 11, 2018 Want to stay active? Check out these sports for disabled people
- Headlines November 9, 2018 Virat Kohli apologises after getting trolled for 'Leave India' comment to fan
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Actor Akshay Kumar says he never met self-styled god man Ram Rahim
- Get-hooked November 12, 2018 New study links high pollution levels to autism, findings a cause for concern for Indian parents
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Union Minister Ananth Kumar passes away at age of 59
- Get-hooked November 7, 2018 Paris bus driver becomes social media darling for standing up for disabled passenger
- Headlines November 9, 2018 'Thugs of Hindostan' movie review
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events November 12, 2018
Events November 8, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News