Central Bank of India branch in Hyderabad organizes training for blind employees
September 22, 2017
The Central Bank of India's branch in Hyderabad organized a first-of-its kind training program for blind employees of the Bank of Baroda, Canara Bank, Central Bank of India and Dena Bank in collaboration with the State Bank of India Foundation.
Vision impaired employees were trained in the latest computer and various other assistive tools that are useful to the disabled.
The first such type of capacity building initiative was launched at Mumbai at the SPBT College.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Celebrate Autism Pride Day, every day
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Virat Kohli fastest to score 11,000 ODI runs
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Get-hooked June 18, 2019 Seeking a friend or life partner? Register at this meet up
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News