Conference on the International Week of the Deaf - “Full Inclusion with Sign Language”
50% OFF SPECIAL OFFER FOR ALL!!
Auditorium is available for 300 seats maximum
Please inform about your choice of the 4 options for Registration Fees. Please fill in the form.
Registration Fees : Non-Member = Rs. 1,000/- Student (Non-Member) = Rs. 750/- Member (A copy of proof NAD ID) = Rs. 750/- Student (A copy of proof NAD ID) = Rs. 500/-
Inclusive of:- A. Conference Entry B. Foods (Included Lunch & Teas-Morning and Evening)
Please send by the bank transfer or send the demand draft in favour of “National Association of the Deaf” to Office No. 102, First Floor, Plot No. 19-A, Vishal Complex, Village Patpar Ganj, Opp. Una Enclave Apartments, Mayur Vihar Phase-I, Delhi-110091.
Please send the application form with the demand draft by post and also send to our email:- email@example.com
- Starts on: Thursday, 21 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 22 Sep 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Vishwa Yuva Kendra, #1, Circular Road, Teen Murti Marg, Chanakyapuri
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: National Association of the Deaf
- Organizer Phone: 9810234165 (SMS Only
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://nadindia.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 19, 2018 Scindia family hug wins hearts on the Internet
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Congress leader jailed for life in anti-Sikh riots case
- Headlines December 19, 2018 Prithvi Shaw ruled out of India-Australia Test series
- Events December 17, 2018 Blind Cricket League
- Get-hooked December 14, 2018 Miracle on Wheels is transforming lives of thousands of wheelchair users in India
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Disabled travellers raise concern over toilets being shut down in railway platforms
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News