Deaf Party Goa-New Year 2018
Deaf Party Goa- invites you to welcome the New Year 2018 with fun and excitement!
We have planned Games and Fun activities with Prizes , Dance show, Fashion show and opportunity to relax and make new friends!
Enjoy tasty snacks,beverages and good company !!
The carges for Indian citizens are as follows: Female: 1700/- Male: 1800/- Couple: 3400/-
- Starts on: Saturday, 30 Dec 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 01 Jan 2018 at 02:00 AM
- City: Goa
- Location: Arambol Residensea Hotel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Mervyn Pereira (Mumbai ) , Prasad Joshi (Goa)
- Organizer Phone: 9764972820
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.facebook.com/deafpartygoa/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Tips to handle noise sensitivity in children with autism
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Strengthening the parent-child bond is key to empowering kids with autism at Aarambh
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked October 18, 2018 ALFAA centre for people with autism has a story of remarkable spirit behind it
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
- Technology October 17, 2018 DALI, India's 1st regional language dyslexia screening tool, is now available as an app
- Headlines October 17, 2018 Congress loses majority in Goa as 2 MLAs join BJP
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News