Ideas for removing nail paint without a remover!
Has it ever happened that you need to remove nail paint and realize that the nailpaint remover bottle is empty? Well no need to panic! Here are some alternatives that you can try to remove your polish.
- Rub a little toothpaste on your nails with an old toothbrush. The paste contains ethyl acetate which is also present in the nailpaint remover.
- Use a deodorant to remove the nail paint. Spray it on your nails and rub with a cotton pad.
- Another good alternative is using a hand sanitizer. Put a little bit of the sanitizer on the cotton and rub on the nails.
- A perfume can also help out in a nailpaint emergency, just like a deodorant.
- Even another nailpaint like a transparent top coat can also be used to remove nail polish.