Terry Fox Run - Chennai
A single goal: to fund innovative cancer research
Low overhead, more funds directed to research
Terry Fox Runs are non-competitive and inclusive, all are welcome!
Terry Fox Run Chennai, ideated in 2009 by a teenage Akash Dube, a cancer patient, with the help of the Rotary Club of Madras East, IIT Madras and Anna University
Everyone is welcome to participate in a Terry Fox Run, regardless of age, athletic ability or socio-economic standing.
While the Run does not have an entry fee or minimum donation, we do ask all participants to fundraise or make a donation.
- Starts on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 07:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 17 Sep 2017 at 10:00 AM
- City: Chennai
- Location: Anna University Campus
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: terryfoxrunchennai
- Organizer Website: http://terryfoxrunchennai.in/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Events February 20, 2019 Paintability!
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Technology February 14, 2019 Tobii Dynavox eye tracker is opening new world to little Ganga & others like her
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019