Antarchakshu - To Inclusion and Beyond!
Antarchakshu - To Inclusion and Beyond! (Focus Disabilities: Blindness and Low Vision, Autism, & Learning Disabilities)
What stops you from creating INCLUSION in your immediate surroundings?
Our campus survey says FEAR...of Offending Students with Disabilities!
We invite you to go BEYOND YOUR FEARS, REFLECT, LEARN and become AGENTS OF CHANGE for INCLUSION! Main Event : St. Xavier’s College Hall
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Date: 18-19 September Workshops & Events Treasure Hunt: XRCVC: 18 Sep: 2.00.p.m. & 19 Sep: 3.30 p.m. Braille: LR 01:18 Sept: 3.00.p.m. Photography: College Hall Arches (Volleyball Court): 19 Sep: 2.00 p.m. 2 ECC HOURS WILL BE GRANTED FOR Attending THE MAIN EVENT
- Starts on: Monday, 18 Sep 2017 at 10:30 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 19 Sep 2017 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: St. Xavier’s College Hall
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged
- Organizer Phone: 022-22623298/2262632
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.xrcvc.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Accessibility December 5, 2018 PVR's Accessible Cinema Program shows the way forward in inclusion
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Headlines December 5, 2018 Five people arrested in killing of police officer at Uttar Pradesh
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 Understanding Auditory Processing Disorder (APD)
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 This Ability - Gift Abled - Inclusiveness - Guest Column by Richa Sharma, Special Educator
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News