Antarchakshu - To Inclusion and Beyond!
Antarchakshu - To Inclusion and Beyond! (Focus Disabilities: Blindness and Low Vision, Autism, & Learning Disabilities)
What stops you from creating INCLUSION in your immediate surroundings?
Our campus survey says FEAR...of Offending Students with Disabilities!
We invite you to go BEYOND YOUR FEARS, REFLECT, LEARN and become AGENTS OF CHANGE for INCLUSION! Main Event : St. Xavier's College Hall
Time: 10:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Date: 18-19 September Workshops & Events Treasure Hunt: XRCVC: 18 Sep: 2.00.p.m. & 19 Sep: 3.30 p.m. Braille: LR 01:18 Sept: 3.00.p.m. Photography: College Hall Arches (Volleyball Court): 19 Sep: 2.00 p.m. 2 ECC HOURS WILL BE GRANTED FOR Attending THE MAIN EVENT
- Starts on: Monday, 18 Sep 2017 at 10:30 PM
- Ends on: Tuesday, 19 Sep 2017 at 05:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: St. Xavierâ€™s College Hall
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Xavier's Resource Centre for the Visually Challenged
- Organizer Phone: 022-22623298/2262632
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.xrcvc.org/