National Conclave on Specific Learning Disability
This year the Maharashtra Dyslexia Association has planned a Four Day "National Conclave on Specific Learning Disability" from 26th to 29th October 2017 in Mumbai.
In the light of the Rights of Persons With Disability (RPWD) Act 2016, it is of utmost importance for experts from various States working in the field of Specific Learning Disability (SLD) to come together on a common platform to share the status vis-Ã -vis SLD. In spite of the RPWD Act coming into force in April 2017, there are no specific guidelines with respect to definition, assessment and certification,and implementation of accommodations for students with SLD.
One of the highlights of the National Conclave will be formulating recommendatory guidelines for implementation of the RPWD Act with respect to SLD at the National level.
MDA is hosting this important meeting to create a platform for stakeholders and civil society to work together for the cause of students with SLD.
Brochure is available at : file:///C:/Users/Diko/Downloads/downloaded.pdf
There will be parallel sessioons on Assisstive Technology as well as Training on DALI Assessment Battery .
Fees include tea, coffee and working lunch!
- Starts on: Thursday, 26 Oct 2017 at 08:30 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 29 Oct 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: ST JOSEPH'S HIGH SCHOOL & JOSEPH CARDIJN TECHNICAL SCHOOL
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: MAHARASHTRA DYSLEXIA ASSOCIATION
- Organizer Phone: 25565754
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.mdamumbai.com/mda.php