Master Muscle Marathon
The "Master Muscle Marathon" is an initiative of DART (Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust ) NGO to create awareness about muscular dystrophy disease and the trials faced by children all over the world. DART has launched a comic series based on Karan, a young boy with Muscular Dystrophy who will turn into a neighborhood superhero in the Master Muscle series who helps people in need.
"Master Muscle Marathon" will be the first of its kind & an annual run from DART with an objective to create awareness among common people and use the opportunity to raise funds required for our Research. DART NGO is not funded by any government agencies and we welcome you with your friends, colleagues and family to come and participate to be part of this initiative to find a cure for this life-threatening disease. Our special invitation goes to "Person with Disabilities" including Paralympic athletes, Blade runners and children from special schools.
Apart from participating in the event, you can show your support to the cause by purchasing the Master Muscle merchandise.
Come and #RUNFORTHOSEWHOCANT!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: GKVK Campus, Jakkur, Hebbal to Internation Airport Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 082176 44586
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://mastermuscle.in/marathon/