Master Muscle Marathon
The "Master Muscle Marathon" is an initiative of DART (Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust ) NGO to create awareness about muscular dystrophy disease and the trials faced by children all over the world. DART has launched a comic series based on Karan, a young boy with Muscular Dystrophy who will turn into a neighborhood superhero in the Master Muscle series who helps people in need.
"Master Muscle Marathon" will be the first of its kind & an annual run from DART with an objective to create awareness among common people and use the opportunity to raise funds required for our Research. DART NGO is not funded by any government agencies and we welcome you with your friends, colleagues and family to come and participate to be part of this initiative to find a cure for this life-threatening disease. Our special invitation goes to "Person with Disabilities" including Paralympic athletes, Blade runners and children from special schools.
Apart from participating in the event, you can show your support to the cause by purchasing the Master Muscle merchandise.
Come and #RUNFORTHOSEWHOCANT!
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 06:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 09:00 AM
- City: Bangalore
- Location: GKVK Campus, Jakkur, Hebbal to Internation Airport Road
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Dystrophy Annihilation Research Trust
- Organizer Phone: 082176 44586
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://mastermuscle.in/marathon/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Google bans TikTok in India
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News