Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children’s dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet.
It is scheduled about 2-3 times in a year (three sessions of 2 hours over four weeks).
6th October and 9th October
- Starts on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Trust House 6C,6B, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education October 16, 2018 Some tips to make classrooms inclusive for children with cerebral palsy
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Headlines October 21, 2018 Protests in Sabarimala continues on fourth day
- Accessibility October 14, 2018 Savlon's new Braille enabled pack gets a big thumbs up. Will other brands follow?
- Parasports October 21, 2018 Amputees Vinod Rawat & Ashok Munne show their mettle in world's highest cross-country rally
- Accessibility October 19, 2018 Mumbai bookstore Trilogy is helping to spread the word about Braille
- Get-hooked October 21, 2018 Inclusion should begin early to build greater understanding & awareness, say experts
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events October 19, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News