Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children's dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet.
It is scheduled about 2-3 times in a year (three sessions of 2 hours over four weeks).
6th October and 9th October
- Starts on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Trust House 6C,6B, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Events April 18, 2019 Special Summer Camp
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 Election Commission's accessibility promises ring hollow in second phase of voting
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News