Toilet Training: A Workshop for Parents of Children with Autism
Toilet training children with autism poses unique problems for parents. Lack of intervention by specially trained therapist can extend children's dependence on parents. Remaining untrained can inhibit children's independence, social interactions and employment options.
The Autism Intervention team at Ummeed will be conducting a Workshop on Toilet Training for Parents with Children on the Autism Spectrum - 3-8 years.
The objective of this workshop is to guide parents in effective toilet training methods. This will help the parents to assist their children in achieving independent use of the toilet.
It is scheduled about 2-3 times in a year (three sessions of 2 hours over four weeks).
6th October and 9th October
- Starts on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Friday, 06 Oct 2017 at 12:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Trust House 6C,6B, Parel
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed
- Organizer Phone: 022 62102000
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 18, 2019 Bhuvneshwar Kumar out for 2 matches
- Events June 20, 2019 Mental Health Session
- Accessibility June 17, 2019 Tyre maker Goodyear partners with NAB to conduct road safety training in Delhi for blind people
- Events June 20, 2019 With This Ability - Comedy and Conversation with Sweta Mantrii
- Events June 20, 2019 Special buddies program (Intermediate group)
- Education June 19, 2019 Parents, special educators group files RTI into status of inclusive education in Kerala
- Events June 20, 2019 Workshop on Behaviour Therapy
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News