Bengaluru dentist Rajalakshmi all set to make waves at Miss Wheelchair World 2017
September 21, 2017
There are less than 10 days to go for the Miss Wheelchair World 2017 in Poland to begin. Waiting to make her presence felt on the international stage is Rajalakshmi, a dentist from Bengaluru.
There are two women selected from India for the contest. Rajalakshmi was crowned the winner in the 2014 Miss Wheelchair India contest.
Her positive attitude makes it clear why she is such a winner. Rajalakshmi says that she is lucky to have had two lives in the same lifetime, one as an abled person and the other as a disabled person.
Rajalakshmi lost the strength of her legs in an accident when she was 21 years old. She was always keen on modeling and travelling, as well as becoming a doctor.
She also loves to drive and her car has been customized to suit her needs. She has been to 13 countries so far. She is also an assistant professor at a dental college, and an active voice for the rights of the disabled.
She requests you to cast a vote for her in the below link for Miss Wheelchair World 2017. You can vote once in every 24 hours using the same mail ID.
To vote for her, click on - http://misswheelchairworld.com/en/miss,12,rajalakshmi-sj.html
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
- Events June 11, 2019 Nurturing The Green Week’ 2019 - World Environment day
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News