CBeebies gets its first animated TV show on autism
November 14, 2017
CBeebies is a British channel of the BBC network that promotes learning through play for small children.
The channel has now come up with its very first animated TV series with an all-autistic cast.
The new show is called Pablo and shows the real-life experiences of autistic children.
The animation has been created with the help of young autistic writers and children with autism.
The show depicts the everyday struggles and anxieties of autistic children in a fun and light manner.
The show is one of its kind and focuses on children with autism.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 16, 2019 IPL 2019 - Mumbai beat Bengaluru
- Accessibility April 16, 2019 Voter Helpline in ISL aims to enable deaf voters make an informed choice
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Mulayam Singh Yadav, Mayawati share dais at Uttar Pradesh
- Headlines April 21, 2019 Sadhvi Pragya retracts remark about 26/11 martyr
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Events April 18, 2019 Playful Parenting for Happier Urban Families
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News