CBeebies gets its first animated TV show on autism
November 14, 2017
CBeebies is a British channel of the BBC network that promotes learning through play for small children.
The channel has now come up with its very first animated TV series with an all-autistic cast.
The new show is called Pablo and shows the real-life experiences of autistic children.
The animation has been created with the help of young autistic writers and children with autism.
The show depicts the everyday struggles and anxieties of autistic children in a fun and light manner.
The show is one of its kind and focuses on children with autism.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Cycle Ride
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 11, 2019 Golden Eye Chef 2019
- Get-hooked June 10, 2019 Film by Diversity Dialogues hopes to trigger mindful conversations about workplace mental health
- Headlines June 16, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan will not be replaced, says Virat
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Church in Ireland cancels invite to priest for comparing kids with autism to animals
- Employment June 12, 2019 Breast cancer detection training for blind women to be expanded to more Indian cities
- Get-hooked June 11, 2019 Abilympics 2019 is an opportunity for disabled people to show their mettle
- Headlines June 14, 2019 Sania Mirza slams TV ads ahead of India-Pak match
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News