Walk to Freedom - World Disability Day Celebrations
On World Disability Day, we will all come together to celebrate the first anniversary of the passage of the RPWD Act.
We want our #WDD celebrations this year to be bigger and better than ever before.
We invite all of you to please join us at India Gate on 3rd December, at 10 am, for the NCPEDP - AIF Walk to Freedom!
Join us in solidarity, in celebration or just be with us for a fun filled morning soaking in the winter sun!!
Please do share this poster widely among your friends, families, colleagues, and networks.
In Collaboration with the American India Foundation and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: American Indian Foundation & NCPEDP
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276/2622127
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked July 12, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Headlines July 14, 2019 Middle order batsman failed, causing India's collapse, says coach
- Events July 11, 2019 Inclusive Art Therapy Workshop
- Get-hooked July 13, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Events July 11, 2019 Movement therapy sessions
- Events July 11, 2019 SignAlong - Sign language workshop
- Get-hooked July 16, 2019 Skills training programme for people with autism in Ernakulam
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News