Walk to Freedom - World Disability Day Celebrations
On World Disability Day, we will all come together to celebrate the first anniversary of the passage of the RPWD Act.
We want our #WDD celebrations this year to be bigger and better than ever before.
We invite all of you to please join us at India Gate on 3rd December, at 10 am, for the NCPEDP - AIF Walk to Freedom!
Join us in solidarity, in celebration or just be with us for a fun filled morning soaking in the winter sun!!
Please do share this poster widely among your friends, families, colleagues, and networks.
In Collaboration with the American India Foundation and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: American Indian Foundation & NCPEDP
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276/2622127
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan pays 70 crore tax
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Events April 15, 2019 Accessible Bowling
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 This programme claims to empower kids with developmental disorders through virtual training
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Events April 10, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News