Walk to Freedom - World Disability Day Celebrations
On World Disability Day, we will all come together to celebrate the first anniversary of the passage of the RPWD Act.
We want our #WDD celebrations this year to be bigger and better than ever before.
We invite all of you to please join us at India Gate on 3rd December, at 10 am, for the NCPEDP - AIF Walk to Freedom!
Join us in solidarity, in celebration or just be with us for a fun filled morning soaking in the winter sun!!
Please do share this poster widely among your friends, families, colleagues, and networks.
In Collaboration with the American India Foundation and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: American Indian Foundation & NCPEDP
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276/2622127
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 - Intellectual Disability
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Accessibility December 5, 2018 PVR's Accessible Cinema Program shows the way forward in inclusion
- Headlines December 7, 2018 Deepika Padukone made 112 crore this year, makes it to top 5 of Forbes’ list
- Parasports December 11, 2018 Protest by Kerala para sportspersons to draw attention to struggle for facilities, funding
- Headlines December 8, 2018 PM Narendra Modi meets UP Chief Minister on Bulandshahr violence
- Get-hooked December 4, 2018 Disability Heroes - Virali Modi is open & proud about her disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News