Walk to Freedom - World Disability Day Celebrations
On World Disability Day, we will all come together to celebrate the first anniversary of the passage of the RPWD Act.
We want our #WDD celebrations this year to be bigger and better than ever before.
We invite all of you to please join us at India Gate on 3rd December, at 10 am, for the NCPEDP - AIF Walk to Freedom!
Join us in solidarity, in celebration or just be with us for a fun filled morning soaking in the winter sun!!
Please do share this poster widely among your friends, families, colleagues, and networks.
In Collaboration with the American India Foundation and the New Delhi Municipal Council.
- Starts on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 03 Dec 2017 at 01:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: India Gate
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: American Indian Foundation & NCPEDP
- Organizer Phone: 011-26221276/2622127
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.ncpedp.org
Read more on Newz Hook
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Headlines February 14, 2019 Salman Khan’s ‘Bharat’ to have a multi-lingual release
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
- Events February 14, 2019 Medical Camp - Children with Disability & Mental Health Problems
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Ticket prices reduced for India’s fastest train
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019