Accessibility features of the iphone X
November 13, 2017
The iphone X is creating a lot of interest before its launch. Here is some information about the accessibility features of the iphone X. The people of blind community were concerned that the Face ID feature may not be disabled friendly as it requires looking at the screen for unlocking.
However, Apple has clarified that the Face ID will prompt the users to move their head during set up in order to complete a scan.
The iphone X does not have a home button and uses the Side button for accessibility toggles. Triple-clicking that side button will turn Accessibility features off or on.
However, several concerns have been raised about the accessibility features of the iphone X and these await further information.
Watch in Sign Language
- Entrepreneur Prateeek Khandelwal’s accessibility campaign #RampMyCity spreads wings across India
August 26, 2019
- Blind student in Delhi threatened & robbed, Delhi Police slammed for failure to respond
August 25, 2019
- Delhi Disabilities Commissioner welcomes order setting up of Special Courts to try offences under RPWD Act 2016
August 23, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 24, 2019 No more peace talks with India, says Imran Khan
- Get-Hooked August 20, 2019 Inclusive Spotfix initiative to beauty Bangalore roads
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Chandrayaan-2 enters Moon’s orbit
- Education August 21, 2019 Happy Hands School is enabling deaf children in rural Odisha to learn in sign language
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Heavy rains bring down temperatures in Delhi
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Kamal Nath’s nephew arrested for fraud
- Accessibility August 22, 2019 Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
- Headlines August 25, 2019 Narendra Modi conferred with UAE’s highest civilian honour
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News