Accessibility features of the iphone X
November 13, 2017
The iphone X is creating a lot of interest before its launch. Here is some information about the accessibility features of the iphone X. The people of blind community were concerned that the Face ID feature may not be disabled friendly as it requires looking at the screen for unlocking.
However, Apple has clarified that the Face ID will prompt the users to move their head during set up in order to complete a scan.
The iphone X does not have a home button and uses the Side button for accessibility toggles. Triple-clicking that side button will turn Accessibility features off or on.
However, several concerns have been raised about the accessibility features of the iphone X and these await further information.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 Understanding Chronic Pain
- Accessibility May 16, 2019 #TechThursdays - Remote-controlled toilet bed is a life saver for people bedridden due to disability
- Headlines May 19, 2019 PM Modi responds to title of 'Divider in Chief'
- Get-hooked May 20, 2019 'Follow your heart, not your brain to find success' - Guest column by Neelu Jindal
- Headlines May 17, 2019 PM promises to build statue of reformer Vidyasagar
- Headlines May 20, 2019 Mamata's nephew sends defamation notice to PM
- Parasports May 22, 2019 Para swimmers to battle sharks, icy waters in Catalina Channel, aim for Ocean Seven challenge
- Get-hooked May 19, 2019 #BeingMom - Vinayana Khurana's creative side was enhanced by mother Neerja
- Accessibility May 22, 2019 Meet the young adults with autism to get their fingers inked for the first time
- Headlines May 18, 2019 Indian actors shine at Cannes festival 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News