Accessibility features of the iphone X
The iphone X is creating a lot of interest before its launch. Here is some information about the accessibility features of the iphone X. The people of blind community were concerned that the Face ID feature may not be disabled friendly as it requires looking at the screen for unlocking.
However, Apple has clarified that the Face ID will prompt the users to move their head during set up in order to complete a scan.
The iphone X does not have a home button and uses the Side button for accessibility toggles. Triple-clicking that side button will turn Accessibility features off or on.
However, several concerns have been raised about the accessibility features of the iphone X and these await further information.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Bengaluru NGOs show a large heart with donations for disabled, homeless people
- Headlines January 16, 2019 Kumbh Mela 2019 begins in Prayagraj
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 "I asked for my khukri & cut off my leg"- My Take by Ian Cardozo, 1st war disabled Indian soldier to lead a battalion
- Get-hooked January 20, 2019 Understanding Spinal Muscular Atrophy
- Headlines January 19, 2019 India wins one day series in Australia
- Events January 18, 2019 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Get-hooked January 21, 2019 Some things to not tell a disabled person when you meet online
- Get-hooked January 16, 2019 Reach Out camps are enabling disabled people to experience the magic of yoga
- Get-hooked January 15, 2019 Samanvai spreads smiles to lives of disabled people in Hyderabad
- Events January 18, 2019 Inclusive Zumba
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News