#AccessHunt Chapter 2
AccessHunt #Chapter2 is back with a bang.
This time we are headed to one of the biggest markets Lajpat Nagar Market New Delhi to #MapAccess4All .
Thanks to our volunteering partner Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology - NIET, Greater Noida and community partner Wheelchair Rugby Federation Of India
Everyone is invited to join and support the initiative of an #AccessibleIndia.
We are sure that like #AccessHunt in CP, this too will turn out to be an eye opening experience for the participating volunteers. Like before it will open a whole new concept of accessibility for them as when the volunteers were analysing the places in CP, they were surprised to find the lack of accessibility in the area and could actually relate to the pain of those who have to go through this day in and day out. The volunteers took a lesson for their lives on that day.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Lajpat Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Billion Ables
- Organizer Phone: 9891866866/880051086
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports February 16, 2019 Inclusive tandem-cycling expedition #M2k2019 is back, this time even more scenic & challenging
- Get-hooked February 12, 2019 Children with autism showcase their talents at Kochi event
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
- Events February 14, 2019 Walkathon for Mental Health Awareness
- Get-hooked February 13, 2019 Disabled people are routine targets of abuse by Indian politicians despite laws banning this
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 Disability rights body seeks Health Minister's intervention to overturn guidelines that discriminate against MBBS aspirants
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News