#AccessHunt Chapter 2
AccessHunt #Chapter2 is back with a bang.
This time we are headed to one of the biggest markets Lajpat Nagar Market New Delhi to #MapAccess4All .
Thanks to our volunteering partner Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology - NIET, Greater Noida and community partner Wheelchair Rugby Federation Of India
Everyone is invited to join and support the initiative of an #AccessibleIndia.
We are sure that like #AccessHunt in CP, this too will turn out to be an eye opening experience for the participating volunteers. Like before it will open a whole new concept of accessibility for them as when the volunteers were analysing the places in CP, they were surprised to find the lack of accessibility in the area and could actually relate to the pain of those who have to go through this day in and day out. The volunteers took a lesson for their lives on that day.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Lajpat Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Billion Ables
- Organizer Phone: 9891866866/880051086
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 5, 2018 Australian fans criticize local media for insulting Indian cricketers
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Technology December 5, 2018 Assistive technology makes life simpler for children with learning disabilities
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Kedarnath movie banned in 7 Uttarakhand districts
- Get-hooked December 11, 2018 New study highlights importance of building motor skills in kids with autism
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 Disability Heroes - Neha Agarwal is opening corporate India’s eyes to the AB-ility in disability
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Some tips for dating when you have a disability
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News