#AccessHunt Chapter 2
AccessHunt #Chapter2 is back with a bang.
This time we are headed to one of the biggest markets Lajpat Nagar Market New Delhi to #MapAccess4All .
Thanks to our volunteering partner Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology - NIET, Greater Noida and community partner Wheelchair Rugby Federation Of India
Everyone is invited to join and support the initiative of an #AccessibleIndia.
We are sure that like #AccessHunt in CP, this too will turn out to be an eye opening experience for the participating volunteers. Like before it will open a whole new concept of accessibility for them as when the volunteers were analysing the places in CP, they were surprised to find the lack of accessibility in the area and could actually relate to the pain of those who have to go through this day in and day out. The volunteers took a lesson for their lives on that day.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Lajpat Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Billion Ables
- Organizer Phone: 9891866866/880051086
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 22, 2019 BJP leader files complaint against Anurag Kashyap
- Parasports August 15, 2019 #IStandIndependent - Disability led Madhusudan to discover a talent for wheelchair tennis
- Parasports August 15, 2019 India triumph at Physical Disability World Cricket Series, will BCCI finally take note?
- Headlines August 22, 2019 Pakistan to seek help of world court on J&K
- Headlines August 16, 2019 Virat Kohli sets new record
- Headlines August 20, 2019 Primary schools reopen in J&K
- Get-Hooked August 18, 2019 Understanding Autism and Head banging
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News