#AccessHunt Chapter 2
AccessHunt #Chapter2 is back with a bang.
This time we are headed to one of the biggest markets Lajpat Nagar Market New Delhi to #MapAccess4All .
Thanks to our volunteering partner Noida Institute of Engineering & Technology - NIET, Greater Noida and community partner Wheelchair Rugby Federation Of India
Everyone is invited to join and support the initiative of an #AccessibleIndia.
We are sure that like #AccessHunt in CP, this too will turn out to be an eye opening experience for the participating volunteers. Like before it will open a whole new concept of accessibility for them as when the volunteers were analysing the places in CP, they were surprised to find the lack of accessibility in the area and could actually relate to the pain of those who have to go through this day in and day out. The volunteers took a lesson for their lives on that day.
- Starts on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 02:00 PM
- Ends on: Sunday, 24 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Lajpat Nagar
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Billion Ables
- Organizer Phone: 9891866866/880051086
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: https://www.billionables.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 13, 2019 Share funding details, court tells political parties
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 16, 2019 Expectations from the next government of India - My Take by Jasmina Khanna
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Events April 18, 2019 Treasure Island
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News