Blind School Diwali Mela 2017
Festivity is in the air…the fun of Diwali shopping at Diwali Bazaar organised by the Blind School Relief Association in New Delhi is enhanced when one knows you are helping someone indirectly.
The dates for upcoming #BlindSchoolDiwaliMela2017 are here. It's a week long Diwali Fair and entry is free for all. Blind School Diwali Fair is one of the best options for festival shopping in Delhi.
Known for stalls by various NGOs, the fair offers Diwali Gift options such as Chocolate and cookies, Diwali Decor items, hand made lamps, clothes, home accessories, artware etc. Nearest Metro station for Blind School Diwali Bazaar is Lajpat Nagar metro station or Zor Bagh metro station depending upon which side one is coming from. One can take an auto and reach the Blind Relief School grounds within 10 minutes. From Sunahri Bagh bus terminal there is free shuttle for the fair ground.
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Monday, 16 Oct 2017 at 08:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: The Blind School,Next to Oberoi Hotel, Lodhi Road
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Blind Relief Association
- Organizer Phone: 011-24361376
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.blindrelief.org/