Singing with Dementia - Music Therapy Workshop
Music Therapy Workshop for individuals with Dementia and their Caregivers.
Drum circle, Song writing and Music to relax .Group Music Therapy, open for all.
Facilitated by Samay Ajmera - Music Therapist Amrita Patil-Pimpale of Echoing Healthy Ageing (EHA) (Dementia Care Expert) Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist)
800 per person and 1300 for couples is the fee.
Musical instruments will be provided to the participants along with yummy refreshments.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Minf Craft, SantaCruz
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 21, 2019 Understanding Stimming
- Headlines April 21, 2019 IPL 2019 - Royals & Capitals win
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Second voting phase-Key points
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Voting in second phase of elections today
- Accessibility April 21, 2019 Kozhikode Collectorate introduces facilities for accessible elections
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News