Singing with Dementia - Music Therapy Workshop
Music Therapy Workshop for individuals with Dementia and their Caregivers.
Drum circle, Song writing and Music to relax .Group Music Therapy, open for all.
Facilitated by Samay Ajmera - Music Therapist Amrita Patil-Pimpale of Echoing Healthy Ageing (EHA) (Dementia Care Expert) Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist)
800 per person and 1300 for couples is the fee.
Musical instruments will be provided to the participants along with yummy refreshments.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Minf Craft, SantaCruz
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 15, 2019 Lawn Tennis for Visually Impaired
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 19, 2019 Kerala government launches projects to empower visually impaired people
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Parasports February 18, 2019 Sports must be an integral part in lives of people with disabilities. Here is why.
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News