Singing with Dementia - Music Therapy Workshop
Music Therapy Workshop for individuals with Dementia and their Caregivers.
Drum circle, Song writing and Music to relax .Group Music Therapy, open for all.
Facilitated by Samay Ajmera - Music Therapist Amrita Patil-Pimpale of Echoing Healthy Ageing (EHA) (Dementia Care Expert) Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist)
800 per person and 1300 for couples is the fee.
Musical instruments will be provided to the participants along with yummy refreshments.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Minf Craft, SantaCruz
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: www.echoinghealthyageing.com