Singing with Dementia - Music Therapy Workshop
Music Therapy Workshop for individuals with Dementia and their Caregivers.
Drum circle, Song writing and Music to relax .Group Music Therapy, open for all.
Facilitated by Samay Ajmera - Music Therapist Amrita Patil-Pimpale of Echoing Healthy Ageing (EHA) (Dementia Care Expert) Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist)
800 per person and 1300 for couples is the fee.
Musical instruments will be provided to the participants along with yummy refreshments.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Minf Craft, SantaCruz
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 13, 2019 Gujarat on high alert for cyclone
- Parasports June 19, 2019 Tamil Nadu set to rock the National Wheelchair Basketball Championship
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
- Parasports June 13, 2019 Shekhar Naik Foundation gives hope to aspiring blind cricketers
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Events June 12, 2019 Messengers on Cycles 2019: Cyclothon event
- Headlines June 17, 2019 Cricket World Cup – India beats Pakistan
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News