Singing with Dementia - Music Therapy Workshop
Music Therapy Workshop for individuals with Dementia and their Caregivers.
Drum circle, Song writing and Music to relax .Group Music Therapy, open for all.
Facilitated by Samay Ajmera - Music Therapist Amrita Patil-Pimpale of Echoing Healthy Ageing (EHA) (Dementia Care Expert) Priyanka Kartari (Clinical Psychologist)
800 per person and 1300 for couples is the fee.
Musical instruments will be provided to the participants along with yummy refreshments.
- Starts on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 05:00 PM
- Ends on: Wednesday, 27 Sep 2017 at 06:30 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: Minf Craft, SantaCruz
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: No
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Echoing Healthy Ageing
- Organizer Phone: 9167613665
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.echoinghealthyageing.com/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility November 15, 2018 Lack of clarity on revised admission norms leaves disabled students & parents groping in the dark
- Events November 20, 2018 Basic Computer Training Program for Children & Adults with Special Needs
- Get-hooked November 21, 2018 Why financial planning is key when you have a child with a disability
- Accessibility November 16, 2018 Filmmaker Rustom Irani to explore legal options against Jet Airways for alleged manhandling on flight
- Get-hooked November 14, 2018 First ever scientific study establishes the magical link between music & autism
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Protestors block activist Trupti Desai who was headed to Sabarimala
- Headlines November 15, 2018 Supreme Court to hear review petitions for Sabarimala issue on 22 January
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018