Second International Developmental Pediatrics Association Congress
The theme of the Mumbai 2017 Congress is 'A World of Difference' – we will explore the continuum of developmental differences in childhood, children at risk and children with disabilities.
Once again we will come together to try and bridge the gaps in policy, practice and research that exist between low and middle-income countries (LMICs) and high-income countries (HICs).
The First International Developmental Pediatrics Congress made it amply clear that there is a wealth of experience and knowledge in LMICs as well as HICs that can serve to bridge this gap, and we hope that at IDPA Congress 2017 there will be a rich sharing of these across disciplines. Several eminent speakers working in the field of Developmental Disabilities will take part in the congress and share their insights.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: NEHRU CENTRE, Worli
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 022-22029998
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 19, 2018 Air quality in Delhi dips to very poor, emergency meeting held
- Events October 22, 2018 Tandav 5.0 Volunteer Meetup #2
- Parasports October 23, 2018 India whitewash Sri Lanka, win T20 series 5-0
- Accessibility October 23, 2018 'Meet' the man who is bringing Hindi & Urdu poetry alive for visually impaired people
- Parasports October 17, 2018 India's para badminton players show their mettle in the Asian Para Games
- Headlines October 20, 2018 India take on West Indies in first of 5-match one day match series
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Sudeep Shukla, India's first deaf MLA candidate looks forward to making history
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News