Second International Developmental Pediatrics Association Congress
The theme of the Mumbai 2017 Congress is 'A World of Difference' - we will explore the continuum of developmental differences in childhood, children at risk and children with disabilities.
Once again we will come together to try and bridge the gaps in policy, practice and research that exist between low and middle-income countries (LMICs) and high-income countries (HICs).
The First International Developmental Pediatrics Congress made it amply clear that there is a wealth of experience and knowledge in LMICs as well as HICs that can serve to bridge this gap, and we hope that at IDPA Congress 2017 there will be a rich sharing of these across disciplines. Several eminent speakers working in the field of Developmental Disabilities will take part in the congress and share their insights.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: NEHRU CENTRE, Worli
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 022-22029998
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/