Second International Developmental Pediatrics Association Congress
The theme of the Mumbai 2017 Congress is 'A World of Difference' – we will explore the continuum of developmental differences in childhood, children at risk and children with disabilities.
Once again we will come together to try and bridge the gaps in policy, practice and research that exist between low and middle-income countries (LMICs) and high-income countries (HICs).
The First International Developmental Pediatrics Congress made it amply clear that there is a wealth of experience and knowledge in LMICs as well as HICs that can serve to bridge this gap, and we hope that at IDPA Congress 2017 there will be a rich sharing of these across disciplines. Several eminent speakers working in the field of Developmental Disabilities will take part in the congress and share their insights.
- Starts on: Friday, 08 Dec 2017 at 09:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 10 Dec 2017 at 06:00 PM
- City: Mumbai
- Location: NEHRU CENTRE, Worli
- Event Charges: Paid
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Ummeed Child Development Center
- Organizer Phone: 022-22029998
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://ummeed.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked January 22, 2019 Workshop on children with ADHD, know more
- Headlines January 24, 2019 Piyush Goyal takes charge of finance
- Get-hooked January 18, 2019 Sports are ideal for children with autism. Here is how.
- Get-hooked January 17, 2019 Amputee Mayur Dumasia's 5-state cycling expedition is an inspiration to all
- Get-hooked January 19, 2019 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Events January 23, 2019 State Level Workshop on Sustainable Development & Accessible Empowerment of Deaf
- Accessibility January 20, 2019 Get set for #Sabkeliye, India's biggest & boldest accessible shopping initiative ever
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News