Meet the American sign language interpreter who is making music visual
September 30, 2017
American sign language interpreter Amber Galloway Gallego is emerging as a rock star in the deaf community.
Amber is famous for conveying the excitement of the rap or hip-hop musical concerts and festivals not only with her hand signs but also with full body movements and interesting facial expressions on stage.
Amber's sign language style is widely appreciated by the deaf people and she is known as the most recognisable sign language interpreter in the United States.
Amber also runs a company that employs American Sign Language (ASL) professionals who work as experts at interpreting the music.
Amber also has a channel on YouTube that shows interpreted music into ASL.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 At this Chennai grocery shop, people with autism show their skills at customer service
- Parasports June 18, 2019 ‘Keep striving until you achieve your goals’- My take by Vysakh SR
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Get-hooked June 19, 2019 Sustainable, eco-friendly vocational training for disabled adults, the Aarambh way
- Get-hooked June 15, 2019 Parenting Corner- Food Aversion and Autism
- Events June 13, 2019 ABBF Weekend Ride
- Get-hooked June 17, 2019 These surprise gift boxes by Little Trovebox has people hooked
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News