Meet the American sign language interpreter who is making music visual
September 30, 2017
American sign language interpreter Amber Galloway Gallego is emerging as a rock star in the deaf community.
Amber is famous for conveying the excitement of the rap or hip-hop musical concerts and festivals not only with her hand signs but also with full body movements and interesting facial expressions on stage.
Amber's sign language style is widely appreciated by the deaf people and she is known as the most recognisable sign language interpreter in the United States.
Amber also runs a company that employs American Sign Language (ASL) professionals who work as experts at interpreting the music.
Amber also has a channel on YouTube that shows interpreted music into ASL.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 17, 2019 IPL 2019 - Rajasthan Royals lose again
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Some fun things to do in your city this weekend
- Technology April 18, 2019 #TechThursdays - Smartphone-based therapy & hearing aid could prove a game changer for the deaf community
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Headlines April 20, 2019 IPL 2019 - Bengaluru beat Kolkata
- Headlines April 19, 2019 Congress spokesperson attacks her party
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News