Meet the American sign language interpreter who is making music visual
American sign language interpreter Amber Galloway Gallego is emerging as a rock star in the deaf community.
Amber is famous for conveying the excitement of the rap or hip-hop musical concerts and festivals not only with her hand signs but also with full body movements and interesting facial expressions on stage.
Amber’s sign language style is widely appreciated by the deaf people and she is known as the most recognisable sign language interpreter in the United States.
Amber also runs a company that employs American Sign Language (ASL) professionals who work as experts at interpreting the music.
Amber also has a channel on YouTube that shows interpreted music into ASL.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 13, 2019 Gambhir, other players react to savage attack on Delhi cricket selector
- Headlines February 15, 2019 Gully Boy hits theatres
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Accessibility February 11, 2019 Kerala government starts initiatives for inclusive elections
- Headlines February 12, 2019 Rajasthan Royals will wear pink this IPL season
- Events February 13, 2019 Job Oriented Preparatory Workshop for persons with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 7, 2019
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News