Coming soon, new sign language bike racks in US city
A new functional art feature will soon be installed for the members of the deaf community in Fargo city in the United States.
The idea is to educate and create a greater sense of pride and unity in the city during the annual Deaf Awareness Week held in the last week of September.
A bike rack that spells out F-A-R-G-O in sign language will be used to bring more awareness about the deaf community and help people in the city learn basic sign language.
The functional art may also be used to increase awareness on some deaf services available such as video relay, Skype, Facetime, which makes deaf communication more better and easier.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Election results from 5 states, massive disappointment for BJP
- Accessibility December 18, 2018 Chennai's largest inclusive children's playground has something unique for everyone
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Headlines December 18, 2018 Cyclone hits Andhra Pradesh causing rains, landslides
- Accessibility December 17, 2018 Ezy Mov, the wheelchair taxi service, makes Accessible Goa a reality
- Get-hooked December 15, 2018 Get set for an explosion of art & culture in accessible forms at the Serendipity Arts Festival
- Get-hooked December 13, 2018 Come 16 December, Bengaluru will host a car rally for awareness on autism
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Employment December 11, 2018