Body builder with hidden disability wishes to redo wedding vows
James Sutliff is a body builder from Leicestershire in UK. He has a neurological condition called Dystonia that affects his speech and he is not able to speak clearly.
Due to the speech impairment, James Sutliff was not able to read his marriage vows or give a speech at his wedding.
He has now decided to fight the condition and work on speech therapy. He made the decision when he shared the information about his hidden disability on Facebook.
While trying to create awareness of the condition on social media, he gained confidence and felt motivated to work on it.
James Sutliff is now planning to renew his wedding ceremony and read out his marriage vows for his wife, Samantha.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events November 15, 2018 BGFI's Accessible Tour to Mumbai Dockyard
- Headlines November 18, 2018 India-Australia cricket series to begin on 21 November
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Mithali Raj is highest T20I run scorer in India, beats Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma
- Parasports November 19, 2018 Coach Jaspal Dhani on a mission to put India on the global map of wheelchair basketball
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Image of 'Statue of Unity' from space released by American company
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News