Body builder with hidden disability wishes to redo wedding vows
October 1, 2017
James Sutliff is a body builder from Leicestershire in UK. He has a neurological condition called Dystonia that affects his speech and he is not able to speak clearly.
Due to the speech impairment, James Sutliff was not able to read his marriage vows or give a speech at his wedding.
He has now decided to fight the condition and work on speech therapy. He made the decision when he shared the information about his hidden disability on Facebook.
While trying to create awareness of the condition on social media, he gained confidence and felt motivated to work on it.
James Sutliff is now planning to renew his wedding ceremony and read out his marriage vows for his wife, Samantha.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Notre Dame cathedral in Paris catches fire
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Get-hooked April 17, 2019 Karnataka candidate Ramanjinappa has an inclusive mission
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News