Body builder with hidden disability wishes to redo wedding vows
October 1, 2017
James Sutliff is a body builder from Leicestershire in UK. He has a neurological condition called Dystonia that affects his speech and he is not able to speak clearly.
Due to the speech impairment, James Sutliff was not able to read his marriage vows or give a speech at his wedding.
He has now decided to fight the condition and work on speech therapy. He made the decision when he shared the information about his hidden disability on Facebook.
While trying to create awareness of the condition on social media, he gained confidence and felt motivated to work on it.
James Sutliff is now planning to renew his wedding ceremony and read out his marriage vows for his wife, Samantha.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Get-hooked June 24, 2019 Children feel like superheroes in this lovely photoshoot initiative started by American couple
- Headlines June 25, 2019 RBI Deputy Governor resigns
- Events June 26, 2019 Sign Language Workshop
- Parasports June 23, 2019 Deaf shooter Dhanush Srikanth stuns the world with performance in regular category
- Headlines June 24, 2019 India dismissed report on rising religious tensions
- Get-hooked June 26, 2019 Nationwide contest seeks to unearth and showcase talented blind cooks
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News