Body builder with hidden disability wishes to redo wedding vows
James Sutliff is a body builder from Leicestershire in UK. He has a neurological condition called Dystonia that affects his speech and he is not able to speak clearly.
Due to the speech impairment, James Sutliff was not able to read his marriage vows or give a speech at his wedding.
He has now decided to fight the condition and work on speech therapy. He made the decision when he shared the information about his hidden disability on Facebook.
While trying to create awareness of the condition on social media, he gained confidence and felt motivated to work on it.
James Sutliff is now planning to renew his wedding ceremony and read out his marriage vows for his wife, Samantha.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Actor Irrfan Khan is awaiting medical reports to start working
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 The incredibly gifted Piyush Sharma defies all stereotypes regarding disability
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Get-hooked February 16, 2019 #LovePossible - How Parvez won Nafisa's hand & heart
- Headlines February 15, 2019 India vs Australia - Update
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Jaish-e-Mohammed's key aide killed in Kashmir
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 16, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News