Deaf, speech impaired driver from Kerala covers 15,000 km in 67 days!
Abhu Shinan, who is a deaf and speech impaired bike rider has set a record.
He has been able to cover 15,000 km in just 67 days on his bike!
Shinan, who is from Kunnamkulam in Kerala, rode on his own bike to travel all over India. He visited many places, including Nepal, Bhutan and the Himalayas.
There was a grand reception waiting for him in Kottayam. His journey finally ended in Thrissur this week.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked November 19, 2018 Some tips to boost self-esteem for people with disabilities
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Headlines November 13, 2018 Rohit Sharma in list of batsmen with over 200 boundaries in T20Is
- Accessibility November 19, 2018 #MeToo moment eludes India's disabled women, Tamil Nadu study reveals extent of invisibility
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 Inclusive ferry ride outing in Mumbai for visually impaired fun seekers
- Parasports November 15, 2018 Mumbai to play host to second wheelchair basketball camp in November
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 20, 2018
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked November 17, 2018