Deaf, speech impaired driver from Kerala covers 15,000 km in 67 days!
Abhu Shinan, who is a deaf and speech impaired bike rider has set a record.
He has been able to cover 15,000 km in just 67 days on his bike!
Shinan, who is from Kunnamkulam in Kerala, rode on his own bike to travel all over India. He visited many places, including Nepal, Bhutan and the Himalayas.
There was a grand reception waiting for him in Kottayam. His journey finally ended in Thrissur this week.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 14, 2019 Special Day Outing For Special Families
- Headlines February 20, 2019 India Premier League season starts 23 March
- Events February 17, 2019 National Conference on Assistive Technology for All 2030
- Parasports February 15, 2019 First ever sound ball tennis workshop in Mumbai for people with visual impairments
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Events February 17, 2019 Meraki – Where Art Exceeds Artists
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News