Deaf, speech impaired driver from Kerala covers 15,000 km in 67 days!
October 1, 2017
Abhu Shinan, who is a deaf and speech impaired bike rider has set a record.
He has been able to cover 15,000 km in just 67 days on his bike!
Shinan, who is from Kunnamkulam in Kerala, rode on his own bike to travel all over India. He visited many places, including Nepal, Bhutan and the Himalayas.
There was a grand reception waiting for him in Kottayam. His journey finally ended in Thrissur this week.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Headlines June 25, 2019 Encephalitis deaths rise across Bihar, M.P under alert
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Introduction of a wheelchair ramp might not be just what disability rights groups in Chennai asked for
- Headlines June 23, 2019 Rahul Gandhi criticised for mocking Dog Squad yoga picture
- Headlines June 22, 2019 India deploys warships in view of US-Iran conflict
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 United Kingdom government grants visa to blind Indian musicians, reverses earlier order
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News