Deaf movie review of Judwaa 2
November 7, 2017
A hearing perspective:
Judwaa 2 is an Hindi language action-comedy film, which features Varun Dhawan playing twins as Raja and Prem, opposite Jacqueline Fernandez as Alishka and Taapsee Pannu as Samaira.
The film is directed by David Dhawan and produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.
It is a reboot of the 1997 successful film Judwaa, which featured Salman Khan in twin roles opposite Karisma Kapoor and Rambha.
Judwaa 2 has given a different style and presentation to the two songs 'Chalti Hai Kya 9 Se 12' and 'Oonchi Hai Building' taken from the earlier movie Judwaa.
Raja and Prem are twin brothers who get separated due to the enmity between their father and a gangster.
Raja is adopted by a fisherwoman in Mumbai and grows up as a strong 'tapori' while Prem lives with his parents in London and grows up as a simple 'sanskari' guy.
When Raja moves to London, he and Prem go through many confusions and problems, which are shown in a hilarious manner.
The story ends with how Raja and Prem unite with their parents and get married to their respective girlfriends.
Judwaa 2 is a must-watch family entertainer movie for its rib-tickling comedy scenes, good acting performances, interesting action scenes and well-written punchlines and dialogues.
Watch in Sign Language
- Kerala youth gets electric wheelchair from donor, but stuck indoors due to poor road conditions
August 22, 2019
- 14 year old Joel Biju has overcome a disability to finish over 1000 paintings in one year
August 21, 2019
- Ministry advisory on accessible public transport raises more questions
August 20, 2019
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines August 21, 2019 Narendra Modi speaks to Donald Trump
- Parasports August 16, 2019 Victorious India Divyang Cricket Team to land in Mumbai tomorrow
- Get-Hooked August 19, 2019 Hydrotherapist Amal Upadhyay is convinced about the healing powers of swimming
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Education August 21, 2019 Happy Hands School is enabling deaf children in rural Odisha to learn in sign language
- Technology August 22, 2019 #TechThursdays – Kibo XS, world’s 1st intelligent personalised scanning & reading companion
- Parasports August 20, 2019 “Never give up, live life to the fullest”- My Take by triple amputee & Trekker Sekhar Goud
- Parasports August 19, 2019 Indian para athletes hold the flag high at 2019 World Para Athletics Grand Prix
- Headlines August 17, 2019 UN Security Council holds meeting about Kashmir
- Accessibility August 20, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Sabke Liye initiative wins Future Retail Limited national disability award
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News