Deaf movie review of Judwaa 2
A hearing perspective:
Judwaa 2 is an Hindi language action-comedy film, which features Varun Dhawan playing twins as Raja and Prem, opposite Jacqueline Fernandez as Alishka and Taapsee Pannu as Samaira.
The film is directed by David Dhawan and produced by Nadiadwala Grandson Entertainment.
It is a reboot of the 1997 successful film Judwaa, which featured Salman Khan in twin roles opposite Karisma Kapoor and Rambha.
Judwaa 2 has given a different style and presentation to the two songs ‘Chalti Hai Kya 9 Se 12’ and ‘Oonchi Hai Building’ taken from the earlier movie Judwaa.
Raja and Prem are twin brothers who get separated due to the enmity between their father and a gangster.
Raja is adopted by a fisherwoman in Mumbai and grows up as a strong ‘tapori’ while Prem lives with his parents in London and grows up as a simple ‘sanskari’ guy.
When Raja moves to London, he and Prem go through many confusions and problems, which are shown in a hilarious manner.
The story ends with how Raja and Prem unite with their parents and get married to their respective girlfriends.
Judwaa 2 is a must-watch family entertainer movie for its rib-tickling comedy scenes, good acting performances, interesting action scenes and well-written punchlines and dialogues.
Watch in Sign Language
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Get-hooked October 15, 2018 Supreme Court raps Haryana government for denying disabled students' MBBS admission
- Accessibility October 15, 2018 Lucknow zoo becomes blind-friendly, an India first
- Accessibility October 12, 2018 A Durga Puja pandal in Kolkata that is accessible to visually impaired people
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Mental Illness
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 Abhyan Centre steps in to lend a hand to disabled teenagers
- Parasports October 18, 2018 India beat Sri Lanka to win T20 series
- Get-hooked October 13, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Education October 18, 2018 Proposal to start sign language exams needs a reality check, say experts
- Education October 12, 2018 Simple accommodations that can make school less stressful for kids with dyslexia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 12, 2018
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Get-hooked October 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News