New Dove soap campaign highlights beauty in disability
October 3, 2017
Dove's new campaign is making waves for showing the beauty that women have in so many different ways.
In the film recently released in the United States, Diana Wright, a school teacher, mother and wife, talks openly about how she became an amputee. Diana also talks about how she tried to build confidence in her students and two daughters, and how she has pushed herself to become physically strong.
Diana lost her leg in an accident and the film shows her putting on her prosthetic leg, spending time with her daughters, lifting weights at the gym, and running.
Diana says she is always telling her students that beauty is about pushing hard and trying and never giving up.
The film has attracted many views from around the world. You too can watch it here - https://youtu.be/poIrZELfEME
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Parenting Corner - Autism and dental health
- Headlines April 16, 2019 World Cup Cricket - Indian side announced
- Events April 18, 2019 Planet Autism Art Exhibition
- Get-hooked April 14, 2019 How to help a person with autism feel calm
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Dialogue in the Dark session at Gujarat National Law University triggers important conversations
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News