Learn the signs and symptoms of dyslexia
Dyslexia is a learning disability in reading. Individuals with dyslexia have difficulty with words, reading and writing correctly.
Here are the signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
People with dyslexia find spelling particularly difficult due to the problems they have with remembering how things are ordered.
They have trouble decoding words and their reading is very slow compared to others.
Dyslexics have problems with speech while using a long word which is not used in everyday conversations. They find it difficult to remember which side is left and which side is right.
Dyslexia can impact everyday skills and activities including social interaction, memory and managing stress.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked February 15, 2019 Outsider Art at the Kochi Muziris Biennale opens doors to people with autism
- Headlines February 14, 2019 CAG report on Rafale deal brings relief to Modi government
- Accessibility February 15, 2019 Review petition challenging 50% vision, hearing disability limit for judge's post to be filed next week
- Education February 19, 2019 The Gati initiative is enabling mainstream Mumbai schools to provide high quality, inclusive education
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Wheelchair etiquettes matter. Here is how to follow them.
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Get-hooked February 9, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019