Learn the signs and symptoms of dyslexia
Dyslexia is a learning disability in reading. Individuals with dyslexia have difficulty with words, reading and writing correctly.
Here are the signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
People with dyslexia find spelling particularly difficult due to the problems they have with remembering how things are ordered.
They have trouble decoding words and their reading is very slow compared to others.
Dyslexics have problems with speech while using a long word which is not used in everyday conversations. They find it difficult to remember which side is left and which side is right.
Dyslexia can impact everyday skills and activities including social interaction, memory and managing stress.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Education December 7, 2018 Tips to help children with dyscalculia
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 Come June 2019, Kolkata's historic Victoria Memorial promises to re-open in an accessible avatar
- Events December 9, 2018 Mumbai Memory Cafe
- Headlines December 5, 2018 2.0 may soon become Akshay Kumar’s most successful film
- Get-hooked December 3, 2018 Neeraj George’s 300-km ride is all about determination and courage
- Events December 8, 2018 Poetry and Talent Nite at Mitr
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked December 7, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News