Learn the signs and symptoms of dyslexia
October 10, 2017
Dyslexia is a learning disability in reading. Individuals with dyslexia have difficulty with words, reading and writing correctly.
Here are the signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
People with dyslexia find spelling particularly difficult due to the problems they have with remembering how things are ordered.
They have trouble decoding words and their reading is very slow compared to others.
Dyslexics have problems with speech while using a long word which is not used in everyday conversations. They find it difficult to remember which side is left and which side is right.
Dyslexia can impact everyday skills and activities including social interaction, memory and managing stress.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 Upcoming film 'Mental Hai Kya' starring Kangana, Rajkummar angers mental health experts
- Headlines April 15, 2019 IPL 2019 RCB wins 1st match
- Accessibility April 20, 2019 In a first, residents of a mental health centre in Chennai cast their votes. Here's how it happened
- Get-hooked April 18, 2019 #AutismPower - Mumbai's Cafe Arpan is brewing a change, along with great coffee
- Get-hooked April 19, 2019 #GetMoneywise - Financial planning mistakes parents with disabled children typically make
- Parasports April 17, 2019 London will now host the ninth World Para Swimming Championship
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News