Learn the signs and symptoms of dyslexia
October 10, 2017
Dyslexia is a learning disability in reading. Individuals with dyslexia have difficulty with words, reading and writing correctly.
Here are the signs and symptoms of dyslexia.
People with dyslexia find spelling particularly difficult due to the problems they have with remembering how things are ordered.
They have trouble decoding words and their reading is very slow compared to others.
Dyslexics have problems with speech while using a long word which is not used in everyday conversations. They find it difficult to remember which side is left and which side is right.
Dyslexia can impact everyday skills and activities including social interaction, memory and managing stress.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Employment June 17, 2019 SAI Bakery offers adults with developmental disabilities space to bond & learn
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Wheelchair no barrier for a fit & healthy lifestyle, here's why
- Events June 13, 2019 SLD Awareness Programme
- Accessibility June 15, 2019 MCI requirement for double certification puts disabled medical aspirants under undue stress
- Get-hooked June 16, 2019 Why my dad's my superhero - Father's Day Tributes
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Technology June 13, 2019 #TechThursdays - EMx turns the spotlight on early intervention & inclusive education in the 3rd edition
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News