Meet blind comedian Abhay Kumar who wins hearts at The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
Television reality show ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ has returned after nine years.
This season the show has cool mentors like Zakir Khan, Hussain Dalal and Mallika Dua and an amazing judge, who is none other than Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar.
The best thing about the show is its first contestant Abhay Kumar Sharma, who hails from Uttar Pradesh.
Abhay, who is blind, entertained the mentors, judge and the audience with his punches.
He described how he got rejected for the role of a blind person, because he didn’t look blind enough.
Abhay’s brilliance of making fun of stereotypes about the blind in films and television was widely appreciated in the first episode of the show.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines October 14, 2018 Industry 4.0 will create jobs, said Prime Minister Narendra Modi
- Get-hooked October 19, 2018 This Bengaluru NGO looks to nature to improve the wellbeing of disabled kids
- Get-hooked October 16, 2018 An open letter to Goa Governor, Mridula Sinha - My Take by Monika Kshatriya
- Parasports October 18, 2018 Prime Minister Modi meets India's Para Asian Games players
- Get-hooked October 12, 2018 Some ways to celebrate an inclusive dandiya festival
- Get-hooked October 17, 2018 Tips to handle noise sensitivity in children with autism
- Headlines October 16, 2018 Over 70 cases of Zika virus reported in Rajasthan
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked October 16, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News