Meet blind comedian Abhay Kumar who wins hearts at The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
Television reality show ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ has returned after nine years.
This season the show has cool mentors like Zakir Khan, Hussain Dalal and Mallika Dua and an amazing judge, who is none other than Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar.
The best thing about the show is its first contestant Abhay Kumar Sharma, who hails from Uttar Pradesh.
Abhay, who is blind, entertained the mentors, judge and the audience with his punches.
He described how he got rejected for the role of a blind person, because he didn’t look blind enough.
Abhay’s brilliance of making fun of stereotypes about the blind in films and television was widely appreciated in the first episode of the show.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 16, 2019 Modi flags off Vande Bharat Express, India’s fastest train
- Headlines February 21, 2019 Trump tells India & Pakistan to get along
- Headlines February 19, 2019 Pakistani actors and artists banned by Indian film industry
- Events February 17, 2019 Skills Development Transition Program
- Get-hooked February 17, 2019 Understanding Rett Syndrome
- Technology February 17, 2019 Leveraging artificial intelligence for accessibility solutions focus of Microsoft India's Accessibility Summit
- Get-hooked February 18, 2019 One billion youth face risk of hearing loss, warns United Nations
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 14, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News