Meet blind comedian Abhay Kumar who wins hearts at The Great Indian Laughter Challenge
Television reality show ‘The Great Indian Laughter Challenge’ has returned after nine years.
This season the show has cool mentors like Zakir Khan, Hussain Dalal and Mallika Dua and an amazing judge, who is none other than Bollywood superstar Akshay Kumar.
The best thing about the show is its first contestant Abhay Kumar Sharma, who hails from Uttar Pradesh.
Abhay, who is blind, entertained the mentors, judge and the audience with his punches.
He described how he got rejected for the role of a blind person, because he didn’t look blind enough.
Abhay’s brilliance of making fun of stereotypes about the blind in films and television was widely appreciated in the first episode of the show.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events December 13, 2018 DRIVE FOR AUTISM - A TSD CAR RALLY
- Get-hooked December 10, 2018 4% job reservation for disabled people announced in Goa
- Accessibility December 11, 2018 The wheelchair has given me wings to fly! - My Take by Dr Divya Singh
- Headlines December 12, 2018 Shaktikanta Das to succeed Urjit Patel as RBI governor
- Get-hooked December 12, 2018 Abuse at therapy centres in Kerala under scanner again, government promises redressal
- Events December 13, 2018 Thematic Concert on Sufi and Bhakti
- Headlines December 9, 2018 Resolving 26/11 Mumbai attacks is in Pakistan's interest, says Imran Khan
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News