Campaign for making Indian currency accessible
A campaign has been started on the social media to make the Indian currency accessible as the blind people are not able to differentiate between various note values. It has been found that people with visual impairment are facing a daily challenge while using Rs 500 note and Rs 20 note. Here is the information for supporting the campaign:
http://tinyurl.com/AccessibleCurrencyFacebookPage Click on the Accessible Indian Campaign Facebook page. Like the change.org post in the page and Share it on your Facebook profile. Remember to make the post public. Also, like the page to get future updates on this. Finance Minister, RBI, Prime Minister and a few other relevant authorities have already been tagged to make it very simple.
http://tinyurl.com/AccessibleCurrencyPetition Click on the change.org petition and sign the petition by sharing your email id.
- https://twitter.com/accessibleinr Click on the twitter page and retweet. You may directly tweet to the authorities by picking the twitter handles on the page if you wish. Ignore if you do not have a twitter account.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 21, 2018 Xiaomi to launch Redmi Note 6 Pro in India this week
- Parasports November 16, 2018 Help blind athletes achieve their best by funding sighted guides, says blind Paralympian Ankur Dhama
- Get-hooked November 20, 2018 Delhi government move to set up ministry for disabled people meets with cautious response
- Events November 15, 2018 Convention Against Sexual Assaults on Women with Disabilities
- Headlines November 20, 2018 Amritsar grenade attack puts Punjab Police on the backfoot
- Events November 21, 2018 Teaching with Emotional Intelligence’
- Headlines November 19, 2018 Women's World T20 - India on top of Group B after beating Australia
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked November 14, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News