Improve air quality at home
As per experts, the air inside your home can be two to five times more polluted and toxic than the air you breathe outdoors.
There are a few things that can be done to improve air quality at home.
- Lack of proper ventilation can reduce the quality of air at home. Meal cooked in the kitchen can cause smoke and gases to accumulate in the house and need to be released outside.
- If you like candles around the house, use Beeswax Candles and avoid paraffin candles.
- Salt lamps can improve air purification while they are turned on, but and even when they are off.
- Activated charcoal, also called active carbon also help keep the indoor air pure. It's odourless, and absorbs toxins from the air.
- Some indoor plants like Lady Palm or Broadleaf Lady Palm are also great for making air quality good.