WE CARE FILM FESTIVAL-DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
Dear Friends Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka and founding partners of We Care Film Festival are organizing Film Festival ON DISABILITY ISSUES.
Entries are invited for painting and photography competition.
Theme is : DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION IS 9 OCTOBER 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AIMC, Dwarka
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication,BrotherHood
- Organizer Phone: 8447779011,981101206
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.apeejay.edu/aimc/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Swarga Foundation workshop at Coimbatore airport builds sensitivity towards needs of disabled travelers
- Headlines April 14, 2019 Maneka Gandhi gets notice from Election Commission
- Events April 16, 2019 Learning Through Play Workshop
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Get-hooked April 15, 2019 World Hemophilia Day 2019 aims for outreach & identification
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News