WE CARE FILM FESTIVAL-DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
Dear Friends Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka and founding partners of We Care Film Festival are organizing Film Festival ON DISABILITY ISSUES.
Entries are invited for painting and photography competition.
Theme is : DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION IS 9 OCTOBER 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AIMC, Dwarka
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication,BrotherHood
- Organizer Phone: 8447779011,981101206
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://www.apeejay.edu/aimc/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines June 17, 2019 More deaths due to encephalitis in Bihar
- Get-hooked June 14, 2019 Nominations for 2019 NCPEDP-Mphasis Universal Design Awards are open
- Headlines June 15, 2019 Amitabh Bachchan donates to families of Pulwama martyrs
- Events June 13, 2019 Workshop on Trust Deed and Support Circles for Special Needs
- Headlines June 14, 2019 India Vs New Zealand abandoned due to rain
- Headlines June 12, 2019 Shikhar Dhawan out of World Cup due to injury
- Accessibility June 11, 2019 A warrior in the cause of digital accessibility - My Take by Sai Bhagat
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News