WE CARE FILM FESTIVAL-DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
Dear Friends Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka and founding partners of We Care Film Festival are organizing Film Festival ON DISABILITY ISSUES.
Entries are invited for painting and photography competition.
Theme is : DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION IS 9 OCTOBER 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AIMC, Dwarka
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication,BrotherHood
- Organizer Phone: 8447779011,981101206
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.apeejay.edu/aimc/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines February 18, 2019 Superstar Rajinikanth will not contest Lok Sabha Elections
- Accessibility February 17, 2019 Accessible parking still remains distant dream for people with disabilities
- Parasports February 17, 2019 Players prep for the National wheelchair cricket match to begin this March
- Get-hooked February 20, 2019 Expert cook & entrepreneur - Deeja juggles roles with ease
- Headlines February 20, 2019 Two jets crash ahead of Bengaluru Aero India event, one pilot dies
- Accessibility February 20, 2019 Kochi Metro gets thumbs up for accessibility features
- Parasports February 19, 2019 "After playing for 15 years, I am getting recognition now" - My Take by blind chess champ Kishan Gangolli
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019