WE CARE FILM FESTIVAL-DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION
Dear Friends Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication, Dwarka and founding partners of We Care Film Festival are organizing Film Festival ON DISABILITY ISSUES.
Entries are invited for painting and photography competition.
Theme is : DISABILITY AND INCLUSIVE EDUCATION.
LAST DATE OF SUBMISSION IS 9 OCTOBER 2017!
- Starts on: Tuesday, 10 Oct 2017 at 10:00 AM
- Ends on: Thursday, 12 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: AIMC, Dwarka
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: Yes
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: Apeejay Institute of Mass Communication,BrotherHood
- Organizer Phone: 8447779011,981101206
- Organizer Email: email@example.com
- Organizer Website: http://www.apeejay.edu/aimc/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Accessibility August 19, 2019 #InclusionChamps – Ankita Gulati wins Universal Design Award 2019 for TouchVision
- Get-Hooked August 16, 2019 Kuldeep Devendra Rawal wants to be a change maker using the power of music
- Events August 21, 2019 Ageing with Grace Workshop for Seniors
- Headlines August 19, 2019 Ex-minister Arun Jaitley on life support
- Get-Hooked August 17, 2019 Parenting Corner- Motivating children
- Headlines August 18, 2019 Deepa Malik wins Khel Ratna
- Technology August 21, 2019 #InclusionChamps: Bleetech’s human-centric approach wins them Universal Design Award 2019
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News