Noida Deaf Society aims to build inclusion through sports
October 3, 2017
Deaf people face a lot of problems related to communication and employment across the country.
They are not different in any way expect that their communication methods are different.
To create awareness about the deaf people and change the attitudes towards them in the society, Noida Deaf Society had organised a marathon called 'RUN FOR HOPE' recently.
It was participated by 200 people and most of them were deaf students from different colleges in Delhi - NCR region associated with the Noida Deaf Society.
The idea of the event is to motivate the deaf to keep participating in various activities, especially sports as it acts as a way of accepting differences and building inclusion.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events April 15, 2019 Tandem Challenge
- Headlines April 20, 2019 Make comedy film on PM Modi: Urmila Matondkar
- Accessibility April 15, 2019 Anybody Can Paint helps visually impaired people find the artists within
- Accessibility April 19, 2019 CBSE to allow visual aids in Class 10 exams from 2020 for students with vision impairments
- Headlines April 15, 2019 World’s largest plane takes off successfully
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 #AutismPower - Five takeaways from a run with Varun Sawant by Vineet Saraiwala
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Bethany Society Shillong are champs at the 4th national blind football tournament
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News