Noida Deaf Society aims to build inclusion through sports
Deaf people face a lot of problems related to communication and employment across the country.
They are not different in any way expect that their communication methods are different.
To create awareness about the deaf people and change the attitudes towards them in the society, Noida Deaf Society had organised a marathon called ‘RUN FOR HOPE’ recently.
It was participated by 200 people and most of them were deaf students from different colleges in Delhi – NCR region associated with the Noida Deaf Society.
The idea of the event is to motivate the deaf to keep participating in various activities, especially sports as it acts as a way of accepting differences and building inclusion.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Headlines November 17, 2018 Priyanka to get married in Jodhpur, preparations are on
- Education November 14, 2018 Understanding the Learning Disability - Dyslexia
- Get-hooked November 13, 2018 Some shopping tips for blind people
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 21 disabilities under RPWD 2016 – Multiple Disabilities
- Accessibility November 18, 2018 Iconic film Sholay to be screened with audio description at IFFI 2018
- Get-hooked November 17, 2018 What made Stan Lee's superheroes so magical for children with autism
- Headlines November 14, 2018 Deepika and Ranveer want wedding guests to donate to charity
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Parasports November 18, 2018
Newz Hook - Accessible News