Signs to find if you have a learning disability as an adult
If you have always felt distracted and misunderstood at home and work life, it could be a sign you have a learning disability as an adult.
Some of the common learning disabilities in adulthood include dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and processing problems.
Here are some signs to help you understand if you have a learning disability.
You often feel a little lost and eventually give up on tasks.
You just have difficulty in getting simple things done like getting through the work day.
You have trouble relating with people at times, which may cause you to forget, argue, postpone, get angry and not follow through.
You may have also suffered from poor self-confidence, anxiety and depression due to possibly failed relationships and jobs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Events February 12, 2019 Workshop on Advancing Your Interpreting Skills
- Accessibility February 13, 2019 Medical Council of India lets down disabled medical aspirants yet again
- Technology February 11, 2019 Move to promote inclusion or mere gimmick? Disability-themed emojis for 2019 get mixed reviews
- Events February 10, 2019 Cerebral Palsy at Bhopal and Varanasi 2019
- Employment February 10, 2019 Program by DFID-UK, SCPwD & National Star College-UK equips trainers with strategies to promote workplace inclusion
- Events February 14, 2019 Be a Valentine - Celebrate Love
- Get-hooked February 14, 2019 #LovePossible - What happened when Satendra Singh met his Paro
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Get-hooked February 11, 2019
Newz Hook - Accessible News
Get-hooked February 7, 2019