Signs to find if you have a learning disability as an adult
October 5, 2017
If you have always felt distracted and misunderstood at home and work life, it could be a sign you have a learning disability as an adult.
Some of the common learning disabilities in adulthood include dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and processing problems.
Here are some signs to help you understand if you have a learning disability.
You often feel a little lost and eventually give up on tasks.
You just have difficulty in getting simple things done like getting through the work day.
You have trouble relating with people at times, which may cause you to forget, argue, postpone, get angry and not follow through.
You may have also suffered from poor self-confidence, anxiety and depression due to possibly failed relationships and jobs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports April 17, 2019 Champ para swimmer Wg Commander Shantanu looks to set a new record, this time in rowing
- Headlines April 18, 2019 Jet Airways suspends all operations
- Accessibility April 14, 2019 Accessibility issues reported from across India on first phase of voting
- Events April 18, 2019 Climb With ABBF
- Get-hooked April 20, 2019 Trending stories on NewzHook this week!
- Headlines April 17, 2019 Shatrughan Sinha's wife joins Samajwadi Party
- Headlines April 15, 2019 Elections 2019 - Shatrughan Sinha wants to fight PM Modi
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News