Signs to find if you have a learning disability as an adult
October 5, 2017
If you have always felt distracted and misunderstood at home and work life, it could be a sign you have a learning disability as an adult.
Some of the common learning disabilities in adulthood include dyslexia, ADHD, dyscalculia, dysgraphia and processing problems.
Here are some signs to help you understand if you have a learning disability.
You often feel a little lost and eventually give up on tasks.
You just have difficulty in getting simple things done like getting through the work day.
You have trouble relating with people at times, which may cause you to forget, argue, postpone, get angry and not follow through.
You may have also suffered from poor self-confidence, anxiety and depression due to possibly failed relationships and jobs.
Read more on Newz Hook
- Parasports June 21, 2019 Ahead of Physical Disability World Series, allegations of bias against selectors
- Technology June 24, 2019 New web-based remote promises to change TV viewing for people with disabilities
- Technology June 20, 2019 #TechThursdays - Flexmo, a one-of-its-kind crutch, is engineered for all terrain types
- Get-hooked June 25, 2019 Driving change in attitudes towards disability in Jammu-Kashmir - My Take by Dildar Ahmad Shapoo
- Events June 23, 2019 Certificate Course on Down Syndrome
- Accessibility June 26, 2019 Deaf Entertainment is bringing the magic of movies to new audiences
- Education June 20, 2019 #ChangeMakers - An idol to many, Elizabeth Philip keeps inspiring through her relentless work
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News