Deep Utsav Diwali Mela
AADI-Action for Ability Development and Inclusion, brings to you Deep Utsav Diwali Mela!
Do come to have a god time along with Yummy food, handicraft and paper products, diya painting, tattoos.
Win exciting prices in RAFFLE draw!
- Starts on: Sunday, 22 Oct 2017 at 11:00 AM
- Ends on: Sunday, 22 Oct 2017 at 03:00 PM
- City: New Delhi
- Location: Aadi Hauz Khas
- Event Charges: Free
- Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
- Sign-Language Interpreter Available: No
- Registration Link
- Watch This
- Organizer Name: AADI-Action for Ability Development and Inclusion
- Organizer Phone: 011-26966331,2686471
- Organizer Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organizer Website: http://aadi-india.org/
Read more on Newz Hook
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Trending stories on Newzhook this week!
- Accessibility December 7, 2018 VaccesS 2018 an exhibition about innovative & latest assistive devices
- Get-hooked December 8, 2018 Deaf people are gathering at Delhi's Jantar Mantar for a common cause
- Get-hooked December 6, 2018 How disabled people can expedite their inclusion in society - Guest column by Turab Chimthanawala
- Employment December 5, 2018 Sign language interpreters at job interviews plays a crucial role. Here is why.
- Get-hooked December 7, 2018 A writing contest with disability as the theme. Know more
- Headlines December 10, 2018 Virat gets booed by fans in Australia, 'not done' says former Aussie player
Ask your question about any issue related to disability, this is your space to find the answer.
Want to feature your inspiring story or share an event with the disabled community? Write to:
Newz Hook - Accessible News